Rebel Heart Promo Tour

huh i can't find it? the only thing i see is the truth or dare video (campaign) for the perfume or skin line or wtv it is

is it the truth or dare video ?`??

I was thinking its a new one :/

I am Sorry

huh i can't find it? the only thing i see is the truth or dare video (campaign) for the perfume or skin line or wtv it is

Yes this is it, they used the video from an old campaign to illustrate the coming interview. It's strange but at least she's sexy in it, and there's no other video yet so...

In this video (and I think it's also the ad they air on the radio), the guy says :

"Your favorite superstars give you their exclusive interviews on NRJ.

Madonna will give an interview on January 30 at 6:30AM, 7:30AM and 8:30AM with Manu in the 6-9"

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152695959977568&set=vb.39824562567&type=2&theater

(And the user comments on the video are really good (except one or two) I'm really surprised!).

Guy Oseary clearly stated that 2015 is all Rebel Heart promo! Fans shouldn't push her to go on a tour this year either. The sooner she goes touring, the sooner this era will end. And we don't want that!

She will enjoy promoting this album and it will bring her back on top into the spot light. She will have fun doing different appearances, performances and interviews. She wont look so tired like she did on Ellen's show because of the MDNA tour. I can see her all glowing, relax, confident, full of passion and light!! :inlove:

This era will slay and I've said this many times! Don't compare it with MDNA. Madonna's gonna be everywhere and people will give her credit she deserves!

:tigger:

I actually like the idea of her not going on tour this year, so that she devotes the year to the album and tours next year. Like ROL (had she toured in 99)

Exactly. I want her to concentrate on the promo this time, a tour can wait a little bit.

EXCLUSIVE We at Madonnarama heard that Madonna is planning to come to Paris to promote her upcoming album Rebel Heart, and possibly even perform.

According to our source, Madonnas team is currently in the talks with television talent show The Voice (France) for a possible performance in March.

To be confirmed

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/01/20/madonna-should-be-starting-the-rebel-heart-promotion-next-week/#ixzz3Q3Ti4kok

And also this (from Madonnarama) :

EXCLUSIVE – The FNAC version will be limited to 15 000 units and sold only in France and Belgium.

Like previously reported by Madonnarama, Madonna has recorded several TV interviews for France in New York last week.

We’ve been told that Universal Music France released an official 1-track promo single and a 6-track promo sampler.
Madonna’s management has also given the green light for a double CD promo digipack with the 6 tracks that already have been released and some additional “Living for Love” remixes.

This promo digipack will be limited to 200 copies and will only be released in France.

:tigger: :tigger: