Madonna with Ellen

Shane

Hee hee seems not too many like Ellen. To clarify, of course I would LOVE if someone did a television interview with Madonna along the lines of the recent Billboard and Rolling Stone print interviews. I think the 1992 Jonathan Ross interview was great. But since in the US we just have these lame chat shows, I guess I feel like it's better when Madonna is interviewed by a fan like Ellen than by some rude person or the women of The View who have talked shit about her multiple times. It just seemed like when Madonna was throwing the balls at Rocco on Ellen, answering what she thought about certain singers, etc. that she seemed kind of at ease and very fun. I loved when she said "nice ass" about Elton and them started laughing lmao

Not 2 piss on this thread or anything but I'm so over Ellen & her schtick.

I want an hour of WENDY WILLIAMS with M. :D

An interview with Wendy could be in the realm of possibility because isn't Wendy the #1 daytime talk show host atm? Last time I checked, she was crushing Ellen in the ratings during this season's premiere week.

She looks sooo beautiful there!

Yeah she looked so great in that interview! Another Cynthia McFadden interview would be good, but really it doesn't matter which show she is on, as long as she performs! So bring on the View, and Ellen, and Wendy, and Dave, and the Jimmys, and don't forget SNL!! Might as well add GMA and Today for good measure!

I HATE Ellen. She's not at all edgy, she's as safe as can be, only cares about ratings and popularity and relies on everyone around her to keep her show interesting. NOTHING about her is funny or fascinating. She's fake and boring as fuck. So over her. She's outrageously overrated. Let her stick to the Mariahs and Kim Kardashians of the industry. Madonna should do the View, Fallon, Letterman obviously since it's his final couple of months and maybe Today or GMA.