New Album Thread - without Demos

At this point anyone who wants to avoid spoilers should just disconnect their internet and hide in the closet until March. Cat's crawling out of the bag. This is getting a little silly now.

Hey demoist, engage your brain before typing and DO ONE back to the thread dedicated to you and your ilk. WE'VE a new, unspoiled Madonna album to discuss.

No, what is silly is people discussing demos in a thread which clearly says "no demos" There is another thread where you can talk about the demos in detail.

No one is talking about the demos in detail. I'm personally not even talking about demos at all, and have always respected the forum's policy. However, the freak-outs every time anyone even mentions a title is silly at this point. You know the track lengths of all the songs on the album now. Is that spoiling it for you?

last night my job played living for love, and ghost town!!

i was surprised to hear living for love, and just shocked to hear ghost town!! As expected, i was very happy.

this job also plays gimmie all your love daily too,lol, and no other madonna besides ray of light sometimes

you work in a sleazy gay bar with a dark room, right?

Im thinking reg CD album is 19 track itunes album then there is deluxe with bonus CD of another 5 or 6 tracks.

That was my first thought, too, buy according to cdon.com, Walmart.com and imusic.dk, the Deluxe Edition will be a 1-disc release.

Mkay

Deleted the six tracks and redownloaded them.

There is no difference. Am I doing something wrong?

The audio fuzziness at the beginning of Ghosttown is still there. (Personally, I love it.)

The volume JUMP between the first chorus and the pre-chorus on BIM is still there. This is the one definitive unpleasant "error" in my opinion. And it's still there.

The remastered versions apparently are exclusive for US so far. I could notice the difference cause of the previews

im in Canada not the US, and i got the Re-Mastered 6

No one is talking about the demos in detail. I'm personally not even talking about demos at all, and have always respected the forum's policy. However, the freak-outs every time anyone even mentions a title is silly at this point. You know the track lengths of all the songs on the album now. Is that spoiling it for

:laugh:

Songs on Spotify have not changed. I don't find the static and page turning noise at the beginning of Ghosttown to be bad in any way, but regardless, they are still there.

NO! I haven't even heard RH or WAOM. My greatest fear right now is that I will die before March 10.

Hahahaha!

I have the first rebel heart and wash over me demos. I don't know any other songs! Im surprised at how much I haven't even wanted to listen to the demos. I thought I'd have them all on my iTunes but I'm waiting for the album. I'll listen to the non included demos after that.

IM SO EXCITED TO HEAR ALL THESE NEW SONGS :tigger:

IM SO EXCITED TO HEAR ALL THESE NEW SONGS :tigger:

Yes!! I enjoy so much the 6 released songs... And sometimes I tell myself "OMG it's not even 1/3 of the album"

tumblr_mbqr1xlqx71r2e4eh.gif?w=239&h=309