MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Je5u5

New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

ok... Wait, what just happened? How can so called fans leak something to get back at M for not releasing her album when they want?

It seems everybody is really divided between Living fo Love and Unapologetic Bitch.

In America it is not considered to be mentally ill when a woman advances on her prey in a discotheque setting with hardy cocktails present.

...But can you make people forget the bad explosions of Who's That Girl and Shanghai Surprise?

It seems everybody is really divided between Living fo Love and Unapologetic Bitch.

Where are you seeing this?

And it's dance-y.

Im not sure if I like it or not.

So that could mean both songs are good.

When I tried to Google the most recent results for "Madonna Living For Love" this damn thread was the first result!

..and then , surprise, first single will be one song produced by Mike Dean :laugh:

Yall idk why you're worried because if we can't hear the songs and the leaks are hidden and nowhere to be found technically, how can it cause any damage?

I just joined a Brasilian madonna group on Facebook, asked them to add me to their whatsapp group and still no luck. Ugh. They're just talking about sticky and sweet

^ I think the problem is that if the leaks are real AND we can't find/hear them, it's like the worst of both worlds. I think most of us would prefer nothing to leak, but if it does we want to fucking hear it!

Exactly!

Yall idk why you're worried because if we can't hear the songs and the leaks are hidden and nowhere to be found technically, how can it cause any damage?

^ I think the problem is that if the leaks are real AND we can't find/hear them, it's like the worst of both worlds. I think most of us would prefer nothing to leak, but if it does we want to fucking hear it!

I'm dying to hear them and tempted to message those who have them but I don't want a spanking from the mods

They are threatening to leak the whole album

Once it's out, it'll be on

Tumblr

Soundcloud

Youtube

You name it

whoop, where in jersey do you live? i miss going to the mall at xmas.