Madonna at the VMAS this Sunday?..

Platinum Gold

Guest gang bang

Madonna deserves a special award for being the Queen of VMAS -30 years , Also the legendary performance of Like a virgin is going to be remembered

Guest gang bang

Moreover, what could they do that would add to the 20th anniversary VMAs? Someone re-enacting the Britney/Madonna kiss? :rotfl:

that was a tribute for the 20 years on Mtv , not VMAS , and yes Madonna is its biggest star

Well a "just you wait..." response from a verified MTV account sounds like confirmation of SOMETHING to me. Whether Madonna herself is going to be there though is another thing entirely. Didn't Rita Ora allude to something a few weeks back on her Instagram? Though that's probably nothing.

Probably just a few seconds of the original LAV performance "to mark the occasion" before they cut to a commercial break :D

MTV, VH1, Rolling Stone magazine and so on all mean a big fat nothing nowadays

Yet I shudder at the the thought that Rihanna and Beyoncè are tagged as legends in some journalistic quarters :chuckle:

Rita Ora :zombie:

They should change the name to the YouTube Awards. Does MTV play any videos at all now?

"16 and pregnant" is on right now, it was on also 3 hours ago and 2 days ago

the VMAs/EMAS are a vile joke

Guest Rachelle of London

I think the EMAs have a lot more credit than the VMAs nowadays. At least the European MTV channels play music.

Yeah i agree. Madonna & MTV were a match made in heaven but MTV/ VH1, they all suck now.

MTV is irrelevant.

Why do they even have the MTV VMA anymore?

They don't play any videos

I wouldn't get your hopes up. Her name is always thrown around to get more viewers. What a shitty show and channel it has become.

Mmmm Mtv's president just basically called Madonna irrelevant and said they wont honor it

Reflection is not what MTV is about. Witness: the Video Music Awards, which will celebrate its 30th anniversary on Aug. 24 at the recently renovated Forum in Los Angeles -- the venue offers “a level of intimacy” for an in-the-round stage -- yet, as of press time, the network has no plans to honor the milestone. Madonna writhing in her “Like a Virgin” wedding gown? You have a better chance of seeing it on YouTube. “The VMAs are about what’s current,” says Toffler. (The 2013 edition drew 10.1 million viewers among P12-34, up 66 percent from 2012, according to MTV. Labels saw an average 37 percent post-VMAs bump in sales.)

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6221667/mtv-van-toffler-interview-miley-cyrus-vma-fcc-beyonce-taylor-swift

MTV can go fuck themselves. They have no respect for the artists that essentially created them and the quality of their output is abysmal. It's outrageous that they can even call themselves "Music Television" anymore. They're an abomination.

I could imagine a little montage with all the big VMA performances thrown at some point. But IF there is something M related scheduled (tribute, appearance, etc) then bring it on! I'll be watching it anyway as always

oh hell MTV got called out on twiiter or whatever for not having nuthin bout madonna

they just fuckin forgot, so now they'll plan something super lame, she wont be there. end of story.

useless mtv. give out awards for best pregnant teen, or best losing it story, or best jersey shore whore.