Madonna iTunes

christopherm

I have lots of unofficial stuff, but it's in a separate folder on my computer, not in iTunes. Also I find most of it is available on YouTube if I want to listen to it on my iPhone or whatever.

Guest Not4Pussies

Mine are 500x500 :lol:

haha me too! im so anal about that. has to have a HQ to decent quality cover, 500x500 or 600x600

if its not i make it 600x600

i dont allow any FEAT. in the song titles or artists names.

everything as a proper album title. even the unofficial music, demos, etc

i have REMIXES + MASHUPS, B-SIDES + RARITIES, LIVE PERFORMANCES, TOUR REMIXES

I used to use that site a lot but it's now blocked to people in the UK :cries: Apparently the owner suspected someone in the UK was stealing the images for a rival site.

Ugh are you serious? :sad: That's my go-to site too! I don't really know any others. :boring: I'm sorry.

Ugh are you serious? :sad: That's my go-to site too! I don't really know any others. :boring: I'm sorry.

Yeah, it seemed a bit of a heavy-handed response to block a whole country! But fortunately I'm pretty much up to date with my iTunes library now.

Loving all this anal iTunes talk! I'm so into it haha and thank you whoopie I didn't realize you could list chronological in the album view.

Not4pussies you can have featuring artists in the artist as long as you have the "album artists" as Madonna (or whoever album it's on)

I always put the featured artist in the song title. For example: Madonna - 4 Minutes (featuring JT & Neckrolls) :)

Oh my god to me that is hideous :lol: it's not part of the song title haha

Oh my god to me that is hideous :lol: it's not part of the song title haha

That's how iTunes does it. I just followed their example and it stuck :laugh: When I had an iPod Mini I never organized my music, those were dark days! :jacko2:

When I first imported my CDs to iTunes I wasn't connected to the internet so everything was "Track 01", "Track 02" etc. and I left it like that for years. Those were my dark days!

When I first imported my CDs to iTunes I wasn't connected to the internet so everything was "Track 01", "Track 02" etc. and I left it like that for years. Those were my dark days!

Omg that was me too in like 2007 :sick:

I would feverishly type in all of the tracks and info after it imported lol

Wait a minute ... http://www.albumartexchange.com is not working outside the US? Wow. It's such a phenomenal resource for official artwork in various sizes.

http://coverlandia.net is a great resource for very HQ fanmade covers (plus some official).

http://madonnafanmadecovers.blogspot.com is great for all Madonna covers - fanmade and official.

Personally, I've noticed that a lot of itunes "official" artwork is shitty in quality. Just bad. Esp. for Madonna's work.

Sometimes their artwork has grain, lines, scratches, or spots on it... seriously? Just crap.

I tend to use one of the three above to get MUCH better HQ official artwork.

Wait a minute ... http://www.albumartexchange.com is not working outside the US? Wow. It's such a phenomenal resource for official artwork in various sizes.

Personally, I've noticed that a lot of itunes "official" artwork is shitty in quality. Just bad. Esp. for Madonna's work.

Sometimes their artwork has grain, lines, scratches, or spots on it... seriously? Just crap.

Album Art Exchange is just blocked for the UK, I think.

And yes, the poor quality of the iTunes artwork is something I have noticed too. The Immaculate Collection is particularly bad, as is Bedtime Stories, which has part of the "M" and "B" cut off. You Can Dance is also tagged for some tracks as "MADONNA" not "Madonna". I know that doesn't affect the music, but if I'm paying iTunes for the album, I would expect better than that.

Now that I've changed some of the album covers in my libary, I feel the strong need to change them ALL! :nervous: Thanks! :lol:

I did a complete overhaul on my iTunes so now all I have is photos from albumartexchange :lol: 600x600 :wink: OCD can be killer!

Madonna is the only artist i changed album covers. After listening to her albums a lot, i got tired seeing some of them covers so i changed some.

Only impt things i do on itunes now are: proper artwork and track titles, artists, album artists. I got tired of doing other extras with too many songs i have