GMAYL

Guest Sinisin

It never should have been changed from "love" to "luvin"

Didn't the title get changed multiple times in the press releases? :chuckle:

You're right, they should have regressed backwards from luvin' back to love. Luvin' just reminds me of muffin' - and not in a good way.

What they did say was that the final version would sound drastically different from the leaked demo after everyone went apeshit; but all they changed was the luvin' and the vocal chants.

Ugh. "GMAYL."

There is waaay too much going on here -- the godawful cheerleader chant, two raps, a dubstep -- and the poor song just ends up an over-produced mess. The Queen ends up sounding like a featured artist on her own song.

It's a shame, too. All that extra crap buries what sounds like a fun kinda-60s throwback. (Fast forward 1:22 and listen through 2:15. If the whole song had sounded like this -- all Madonna, no cheerleaders -- and they'd cut momentum-killing dubstop and MIA's lazy ass rap, then I'd probably love the song.)

She does look spectacular in the video, though.

Did anyone notice at the beginning of the SB performance of GMAYL when LMFAO ripped off her belt and M panicked for a split second and thought it was a wardrobe malfunction? It's funny! :lmao: Re-watch if you haven't noticed.

Did anyone notice at the beginning of the SB performance of GMAYL when LMFAO ripped off her belt and M panicked for a split second and thought it was a wardrobe malfunction? It's funny! :lmao: Re-watch if you haven't noticed.

I've never understood this moment -- It looks LMFAO is doing it intentionally and Madge looks momentarily panicked. Was LMFAO trying to sabotage the show or was something supposed else supposed to happen when they grabbed her belt?

My friends didn't know she had an album out

I can't imagine not knowing M had an album when M had an album out. Strange people lol

I've never understood this moment -- It looks LMFAO is doing it intentionally and Madge looks momentarily panicked. Was LMFAO trying to sabotage the show or was something supposed else supposed to happen when they grabbed her belt?

Hell yeah I noticed it too. I always thought "wardrobe malfunction" popped into her head.

Hell yeah I noticed it too. I always thought "wardrobe malfunction" popped into her head.

I think it was planned but she just forgot about it because she was nervous and very focused so she freaked out when it happened! (Senior moment :rotfl: ) and if you watch just moments after when she's walking up the stairs you can see her point at the LMFAO guy and they're both laughing.

everyone was freaking out about cuz of janet, so thats prolly her sense of humor way of referencing it

She looked really freaked out though. It didn't seem like she was kidding in the moment. You could see her yelling "WHAT?!?!" Then after a second or so she seemed to realize it was no big deal.