Why Madonna is the ultimate pop survivor

lasky

Guest bluejean

And isn't it funny we seldom see positive articles like this written even though her longevity is undeniable.

Also I think they forgot to mention her incredible talent. It takes more than just "work ethic" to be that successful. She's extremely switched on and extremely talented. Not specifically at one thing or another either bit just an all round visionary. A creative genius and I think that is often overlooked because this person or that person collaborated with her. But Madonna is the one executing an overall vision everytime. And that's her main talent. The MDNA tour proved that once and for all, that its all her genius that is the foundation of what she does.

Guest bluejean

She slept her way to the top.

She needs to start fucking like she did back in the day if he she's going to get better tracks than GMAYL :lmao:

She needs to start fucking like she did back in the day if he she's going to get better tracks than GMAYL :lmao:

*rolls eyes*

No one can pin down the why of Madonna's perpetual everlasting longevity and influence on the world and maybe it's better that way since no one can ever box Madonna in an easy to duplicate package.

And isn't it funny we seldom see positive articles like this written even though her longevity is undeniable.

Also I think they forgot to mention her incredible talent. It takes more than just "work ethic" to be that successful. She's extremely switched on and extremely talented. Not specifically at one thing or another either bit just an all round visionary. A creative genius and I think that is often overlooked because this person or that person collaborated with her. But Madonna is the one executing an overall vision everytime. And that's her main talent. The MDNA tour proved that once and for all, that its all her genius that is the foundation of what she does.

Totally agree. A talentless artist would NEVER have her career.

Edited by madonnasuperfan01