Sexy performances.

Apples388

Now this is what I call sex on legs.

There is such a rawness to the early Madonna footage that is simply unfathomable. It's just sex is what it is. Queen of life.

This is one of my favourites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of5Hoj_Sc10

Loved that so much. Have to laugh though at the camera man ( whoever he is ) Seems to be obsessed with doing close-ups of her cleavage a hell of a lot !

Guest Rachelle of London

I know it's sad and tragic and heartbreaking.. but it's also very sexy. Oh, Queendonna how I love you so.

I was gonna post that EXACT video...this performace was amazing, and the wind blowing her hair, M has never looked more beautiful to me

Guest Rachelle of London

It is my favourite "Love Spent" video from the tour! :inlove:

same! I love when Marvin grabs her corset straps and leads her away! OMG its the best!

same! I love when Marvin grabs her corset straps and leads her away! OMG its the best!

:clap:

Such a theatrical-tastica type of performance. Nobody else can do that!!

Anyway, back to S-E-X-Y performances from the Queen. Here's another one of my favourites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh8mhLNHpxg

She just looked so gorgeous.. it was the Vanity Fair party hair y'all! :wow:

I know it's sad and tragic and heartbreaking.. but it's also very sexy. Oh, Queendonna how I love you so.

As amazing as this performance is, for some reason it always makes me uncomfortable watching her dancer pulling on M's corset scraps, her screaming and then crawling on the floor, I don't like seeing her in such position

As amazing as this performance is, for some reason it always makes me uncomfortable watching her dancer pulling on M's corset scraps, her screaming and then crawling on the floor, I don't like seeing her in such position

I feel the same! Its so weird, its probably one of my performances from the tour, no screens, no dancers or anything, just her (and marvin of course, but still). There's this one clip where she sings the line "that's what you said" in such a weird way, you can literally feel her pain. I'll try and find it

I feel the same! Its so weird, its probably one of my performances from the tour, no screens, no dancers or anything, just her (and marvin of course, but still). There's this one clip where she sings the line "that's what you said" in such a weird way, you can literally feel her pain. I'll try and find it

God, I know this is meant to be a thread about sexy, but you've just got me thinking. The one that absolutely killed me was the first night she sang Don't Cry For Me Argentina, and she sang "I had to let it happen/I had to change/couldn't spend all my life down -" and her voice cracks and she just stopped and paused before she kept singing and it was like she had been hit in the chest by the lyrics and she hadn't really realised what she was going to say.

BUT I think the Like a Virgin/Love Spent/DCFMA bit was, when not heartbreaking, an obscenely sexy segment.

tumblr_me1us0DB1e1qdd19ko1_1280.jpg

God, I know this is meant to be a thread about sexy, but you've just got me thinking. The one that absolutely killed me was the first night she sang Don't Cry For Me Argentina, and she sang "I had to let it happen/I had to change/couldn't spend all my life down -" and her voice cracks and she just stopped and paused before she kept singing and it was like she had been hit in the chest by the lyrics and she hadn't really realised what she was going to say.

BUT I think the Like a Virgin/Love Spent/DCFMA bit was, when not heartbreaking, an obscenely sexy segment.

tumblr_me1us0DB1e1qdd19ko1_1280.jpg

YES! That sound, it sends chills down my spine.

But yes, that jacket in Mexico was the perfect addition. Wasn't Mexico then night with the apple too?

Okay I couldn't find the video but I had a file of it saved, so I made my own

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRingfYkWfg&feature=youtube_gdata[/media]

Her voice here sounds the best out of all the videos we've had so far. She sounds like she's about to cry and it adds to the performance so much.

I got chills listening to that

YES! That sound, it sends chills down my spine.

But yes, that jacket in Mexico was the perfect addition. Wasn't Mexico then night with the apple too?

Yes, she started to use the apple in Mexico, but she also used in other shows in SA.

Imagine if we get DCFMA as a bonus on the dvd/bluray?? :wow:

don't even I've been thinking what if we get that and the boob? they filmed buenos aires, paris, rio and miami didn't they?

don't even I've been thinking what if we get that and the boob? they filmed buenos aires, paris, rio and miami didn't they?

From the clip she showed on BMA it was not Rio. The part with the Brazilian flag was in a stadium, therefore it only could be São Paulo or Porto Alegre. But who knows if they're going to use Rio too?

oh, sooner or later at the oscars <3

get together and erotica confessions tour <3

she ooooozes charisma