Show Some Love

Sloane

15525guest.jpg

That last one is also pretty cool, but OH MY GOD THIS IS PERFFF.

I really like the stylization of her body, it's similar to what was done for some of the MDNA shoots, but more subtle. Sticky & Sweet woulda been a good title too. It goes more with that aura of raunchiness she had that era. :drools:

I like it too. I remember when the album first came out and a record store I would go to had a giant poster of it in the front center of their window LOL. I really really dislike the font, that's really my only problem with it. Not her best photoshoot, but if the font was different I still wouldn't mind.

If this was the "Erotica" cover or something of the sort, I wouldn't care so much. But considering her age and the fact that most of the young slutty singers don't even do this pose on their album covers just makes me love it.

i thought it was cool coz i felt it really was a throw back to the first album which kinda got old when MDNA cover was also considered to be a throw back to the first album cover. the background is ridonk.. there was a black background on some of the copies i saw sold and it looked much MUCH better. the font is shit.