Breaking News... NOT!

Guest gang bang

Guest gang bang

Madonna just said on Access Hollywood that she's releasing a new single on May 10, it's part of the new Jennifer Lawrence movie, the song is called "Until it beats no more"

fingers crossed ..i hope it will be true

Guest gang bang

beginning the year some sites said that Madonna was working with Patrick Leonard , on a soundtrack......,.

Madonna just said on Access Hollywood that she's releasing a new single on May 10, it's part of the new Jennifer Lawrence movie, the song is called "Until it beats no more"

fingers crossed ..i hope it will be true

Erm.."The Beat *still* Goes On"

Why would they type ALL that out after confirming it's just a joke? Don't say anything until the end of the article, lol.

That's what I was saying...that was A LOT of effort for an obvious April Fool's Joke.

Access Hollywood is about to start and she will be on. My TV says "Madonna; the fiftieth anniversary of General Hospital; celebrities' secrets to aging gracefully." :1251:

Just kidding. But she will be on!

Edit: it will be about the GLAAD thing from the looks of it.

Guest Rachelle of London

Thanks Adreeyen, I havent seen any news about it or anything. Thought I was missing out loool

Not at all. Luckily you didn't waste precious time from your life like I did on useless General Hospital info and Katie Holmes saying she's going to "age gracefully." :1251: haha you're welcome though!