México City - 24&25/11/2012

Iconic Fetus

I'd LOVE to know her sales in South America. Unfortunatly they are not revealed...but people know this song! And it wasn't just 1 or 2 singing...and it's far from the Triangle!

I'm sure since 2008 her sales skyrocketed there...but no way to know for sure xD

What sales do you mean?

oh my goodnes. the crowd is soo wild and loud. Madonna and her peple actually knew that the Latinos are going crazy, why didnt they record this time again there? Anyway, thx to youtube, we cann watch the videos :D

This crowd! :wow:

Besides the breaking of the glass, my favorite moment of the opening (not just from Mexico but from all the shows), is the pause and then ensuing ROAR from the crowds when she steps out of the confessional and removes the veil. It never gets old.

too much production cost!??!

There's nothing cheaper than filming a show in South America...take Argentina for example, 1 argentinian peso equals 5 dollars.

I think this show is far more theatrical than Sticky wich was basically a stadium show, so naturally they chose an arena this time, where you appreciate the lights, effects, screens a LOT better than in a huge stadium.

I also expect this dvd to be more in line with the DWT and CT dvds, lots of special effects.

This crowd! :wow:

Besides the breaking of the glass, my favorite moment of the opening (not just from Mexico but from all the shows), is the pause and then ensuing ROAR from the crowds when she steps out of the confessional and removes the veil. It never gets old.

It really does not. Also, the first time she says, "Oh my god."

It's so iconic...

Loving all the "roar" moments being mentioned. The Oh my God, veil removal, snippet of Material Girl, when the strings of Papa Don't Preach start, the "she's not me" ... we could make such a list. This tour is life.

Loving all the "roar" moments being mentioned. The Oh my God, veil removal, snippet of Material Girl, when the strings of Papa Don't Preach start, the "she's not me" ... we could make such a list. This tour is life.

Agreed w/ all the "roar moments" mentioned, I've noticed it too! So cool that others have, as well. I'd throw in when the loudest crash of thunder hits too