Atlantic City 9/15/12

Hey,

if anyone has been to AC at boardwalk hall to see a concert a little help with ticket selection would be helpful.

my boyfriend has seats at section 115row AA

best friend has seats at section 107 row bb

my best friend and i can sit with eiter of them because we are both bringing people who are fans, but not as big as me and my best friend so they dont care where they sit

does anyone know which section is better. lol

thank for the input!!!!!!

:Disco_Ball:

I prefer side few, while my friend always prefers the full frontal even if it's further. It Isla small venue but personally I prefer to be closer. I just enjoy it better that way. I got B5! So excited. Take the 107's!

Oh and you could see what your seat spot will look like on the official site

http://www.boardwalkhall.com/seating.asp#

Im jealous. My friend gets to work security for this show. She is always telling me to get a job with her and the last time she asked I was like, yeah, I would train for it just for the Madonna show then quit. :lol: She is really excited though.

Guest brennan731

I'm going. Are you staying at a hotel or just driving in for the night?

I will be staying next door at the Trump Plaza. I live in Pennsylvania!

Guest brennan731

Damnit. My friend wanted to get a night at the trump but it's so damn expensive.

Yeah it is quite expensive... but so worth it at the same time! Theres even a separate entrance to Boardwalk Hall from inside the Trump Plaza for guests of the hotel only!

Yeah it is quite expensive... but so worth it at the same time! Theres even a separate entrance to Boardwalk Hall from inside the Trump Plaza for guests of the hotel only!

Ugh are you staying one night? I might just put it on a card lol

Guest brennan731

yes 1 night. I am leaving my house Saturday morning for Atlantic City as it takes 3 & 1/2 hours to get there (with good traffic). And leaving Sunday at noon-ish to come back home.

yes 1 night. I am leaving my house Saturday morning for Atlantic City as it takes 3 & 1/2 hours to get there (with good traffic). And leaving Sunday at noon-ish to come back home.

That was our plan too but my two other friends who were just going to come to enjoy AC bailed out and I'm not willing to spend $175 on a one night stay when I can use that money on more MDNA dates.

Guest brennan731

That was our plan too but my two other friends who were just going to come to enjoy AC bailed out and I'm not willing to spend $175 on a one night stay when I can use that money on more MDNA dates.

true dat!

i'm going too and staying at trump plaza next door!!!

Omg we should have a party if I do get a nights stay! Madonna fanatics! I wonder what's happening after the show in AC...any good parties or maybe just back to the hotel to enjoy the night!

I plan to stay in Pleasantville (only 3 miles away) and cheaper!!! lol

Any Madonna or gay parties happening that night????

We need to figure something out, seriously! Any gay bars? Or Madonna night somewhere...or am I seriously going to be rolling on molly playing the slots and drinking whiskey till I end up in my room, presumably, for the rest of the night?

If there's no party, let's just all go to the slot machines, talk about M and play the penny slots and drink for free. :lol:

I'll be at this show too! Not sure which hotel I'm staying at but me and my friend Roman are definitely staying somewhere :)

Guest brennan731

have fun guys, from what I've heard this is a small arena so you are bound to have the bestest time! WOOHOO

From wikipedia... " at maximum capacity can accommodate 14,770 for concerts"

There are some really good floor seats for sale at ticketmaster still if anyone was still thinking of going.

I pulled up 3rd row center, right infront of the triangle last night shortly before the show for NYC. Unfortunately I don't live in NYC.

Guest brennan731

I have tickets that I want to sell, because I found better tickets... but I don't want to buy another pair and not sell the old pair (the old pair is: Sec 207 Row L).

EDIT: Nevermind. I will just wait for the Golden Triangle contest!

Edited by brennan731