Tour updates

Bitch

yes.. pee those pants!! i know i know when i saw the motel room my mouth just dropped open.

do you think the picture of her with the cross in the background is the opening? i can just imagine her laying there on that red block rising up from the bottom being all QoL :dramatic:

Must be, the hair and outfit are the same as the Gang Bang performance which is all part of the first segment. So I'm thinking that she will be lifted up from under the stage on the rising pilar, which seems to be a square videoscreen and then do the act of contrition and go into the Girl Gone Wild peformance with the girl gone wild look and all...

Must be, the hair and outfit are the same as the Gang Bang performance which is all part of the first segment. So I'm thinking that she will be lifted up from under the stage on the rising pilar, which seems to be a square videoscreen and then do the act of contrition and go into the Girl Gone Wild peformance with the girl gone wild look and all...

:dramatic:

Looking at these photos I have a feeling that we have not seen the opening . i think the opening will TOP these photos. It will be stupendously SPECTACULAR !

This was my conversation with the guy that illustrates the costumes for Arianne...

K.‏@KONRADKASPAREK

@pboutte tell us some more about the #MDNA tour!!!! PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE!

6h Phillip Boutte Jr.‏@pboutte

@KONRADKASPAREK The show is a visual #masterpiece. The song list will not disappoint. I was blown away and you will be too. Bet.

Those images are obviously from the first segment of the show. I doubt they'd post a pic about her entrance and completely ruin the surprise though. That pillar is probably used during a song within the first segment but it's not how she enters the stage for sure. It would be stupid of them to post a pic of her entrance 6 days before the grand opening night . . .

@KONRADKASPAREK The show is a visual masterpiece. The song list will not disappoint. I was blown away and you will be too. Bet.

Thanks! I can't wait anymore :dramatic:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock::wow:

SCENARIOS!!!!!!!! :dramatic:

I knew it! This tour is a theatrical show like DWT! She is gonna rock that stage!!!!!! CANT WAIT ANYMORE!!!!! :superman:

O.M.G. I'm FUCKING DYING right now!!!!!!! This tour is gonna be a masterpiece, i'm so sad i can't go :(

Can't wait to see videos!!!!!!!!

Notice the blond hair on the screens? I say this is the JML interlude. The dancers are the creepy "clowns". :wow:

i was thinking this. totally agree!

OH MY GOD AT THE WAY THESE GUYS BEND THEIR ARMS!!!!!

i was so excited about the pictures i didn't even notice :lmao:

It would be stupid of them to post a pic of her entrance 6 days before the grand opening night . . .

you are probably right. just getting way too excited over here!

Notice the blond hair on the screens? I say this is the JML interlude. The dancers are the creepy "clowns". :wow:

I didn't notice this until you mentioned it. :dramatic: It HAS to be the JML video.

562261_10150989806704402_10584534401_12221336_314746539_n.jpg

I thought the same thing too.

"Wanting...needing....waiting" :dramatic:

She's wearing heels in Gang Bang and in the photo with the Red Cross.

I'm :inlove: !