MadonnaNation.com Forums
ditaluver

SUPERSTAR

well, this will be one of my personal songs by Madonna. My father just died and it will definitely reminds me of him all my life. He is a Superstar. Thank you Madonna.

She said in a 1978 interview in the UK mag Smash Hits that she knew she sounded girl-like and that she never wanted to lose that quality.

1978?

well, this will be one of my personal songs by Madonna. My father just died and it will definitely reminds me of him all my life. He is a Superstar. Thank you Madonna.

OMG! Thats so horrible!!! My condolenses!

I guess I was expecting something else. Not feeling this song yet, but maybe it will grow on me when I hear it in full. Gang Bang remains my favorite followed by I'm Addicted. Now I want to know what that music that was used in the Smirnoff intro was from.

It's a composition by Hardy Indiigo Muanza made especially for the Smirnoff event.

1978?

Oops!

1987!

Guest imalq

fantastic! I usually never say this kind of shizz but.. THIS ALBUM IS GONNA BE AMAZING!

OMG! Thats so horrible!!! My condolenses!

Thank you very much. Hopefully with the help of the music it will be much easier.

Thank you very much. Hopefully with the help of the music it will be much easier.

I hope you're ok Alex! May he rest in peace.

yes, true... I hope MDNA helps you to deal with it easier... I wish you all the best and alot of strength!

Yes I will be ok for sure. So be it. Thank you.

I feel so sorry for you! All my condolences!

yes, true... I hope MDNA helps you to deal with it easier... I wish you all the best and alot of strength!

MDNA will help me a lot. Madonna always helped me in my life, probably more than anyone else. Thank you, Elijah.

I feel so sorry for you! All my condolences!

Thank you.

Condolences & much love.

Damn! I'm so sorry Zephyr :( may he rest in peace

i loved this for real and bounced right along with it. but then, i'm excited for bday song. this era is sounding like a lot of fun to me with a good amount of heart. but madonna always comes through when we need her.

I'm so sorry Zephyr :(

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

awwwww, its adorable.

why are people hating on it? i love it. :inlove:

oh no :( so sorry hun. ::big hug::

I know I'm a little late but I have to send you my condolences as well. Wishing you the best and I definitely know what you mean about the song. As cheesy as it may seem, it has very beautiful feeling to it. That's why I love Madonna so much. She's helped me through so much through her music and will continue to do so for many of us on this forum.

:serenade:

Feel better!

I haven't heard it.. Is this the albums spanish lesson?? ohno.png

No definitely not! I don't think she could make another Spanish Lesson if she tried!!!! :manson:

Oi you two! I LOVE Spanish lesson. :rotfl:

My condolences, Zephyr. Let the power of Madonna's music heal and server as a reminder of your father's Earthly presence.

You can have the password to my phone- Janet Jackson's "Nothing," anyone? :p - PLAGIARdonna.

And, yes, she does look fantastic in that pic.

Sooooo sorry Zephyr. :( Hugs and condolences.

i'm so sorry for ur loss

good that u can find some comfort in Madonna

i've always known that to be true for myself

stay strong