The MDNA Thread

Chuck82

Any other fans from Germany got the pre ordered physical CD one day too soon ? :fag: Or am I the only one :lol:

you lucky one :D

I will get mine tomorrow hopefully :thumbsup:

you lucky one :D

I will get mine tomorrow hopefully :thumbsup:

Believe me I feel lucky ! the album is on full blast now ! My poor neighbours :lol::lol:

MDNA is one of her best ever :bow::bow::bow:

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

lucky bitch. ;)

i'm hoping the itunes preorder is like every other time i've preordered from them...the album usually becomes available to download the evening before, so hopefully....sometime sunday evening i'll finally be able to hear the album you all have been raving about. this wait has been so hard!

lucky bitch. ;)

i'm hoping the itunes preorder is like every other time i've preordered from them...the album usually becomes available to download the evening before, so hopefully....sometime sunday evening i'll finally be able to hear the album you all have been raving about. this wait has been so hard!

:lmao: are you, me, and HolidayGuy the only three who are still torturing ourselves?

Guest LeJazzHot!

soon it will be #1 EVERYWHERE

How many countries does everyone think it will debut at #1?

Edited by LeJazzHot!

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

:lmao: are you, me, and HolidayGuy the only three who are still torturing ourselves?

:lol:

i guess so. i keep going to the links and stopping myself before i download them. its so close yet so far away...i want to hear it NOW, but i also want the first time to be amazing. it's a lot harder than i thought it would be though...especially with everyone raving about it.

Guest Not4Pussies

and me. haven't listened to anything yet. i think i might pop this weekend

Guest groovyguy

Livestream ‏ @Livestream

Do U ♥ #MADONNA? Watch her live Q&A w/ @JimmyFallon powered by our @Livestream @facebook app on 3/24! Watch HERE

MY CHERRY HAS BEEN POPPED

:dramatic::bow::dramatic::bow::dramatic:

I listened while driving home from work and simultaneously giving my live first impressions via FB....It's a wonder I made it home.

I'd love to post a screen grab of it.....but I'm pretty useless ...... I'm so drained now I can barely string a sentence together.

Favs on first listen....

I'm Addicted :bow: :bow: :bow:

Some Girls :bow: :bow:

Gang Bang :bow: :bow: :dramatic: that voice

Beautiful Killer :bow:

And I didn't hate B-Day song which really suprised me

Don't dislike anything, though wasn't wild about superstar

I CAN'T wait to see this on tour....I will surely collapse. If the sentiment of the album is anything to go by, this will be dark and dirty like elements of the Girlie Show....it will be epic!

MY CHERRY HAS BEEN POPPED

:dramatic::bow::dramatic::bow::dramatic:

I listened while driving home from work and simultaneously giving my live first impressions via FB....It's a wonder I made it home.

I'd love to post a screen grab of it.....but I'm pretty useless ...... I'm so drained now I can barely string a sentence together.

Favs on first listen....

I'm Addicted :bow: :bow: :bow:

Some Girls :bow::bow:

Gang Bang :bow: :bow: :dramatic: that voice

Beautiful Killer :bow:

And I didn't hate B-Day song which really suprised me

Don't dislike anything, though wasn't wild about superstar

I CAN'T wait to see this on tour....I will surely collapse. If the sentiment of the album is anything to go by, this will be dark and dirty like elements of the Girlie Show....it will be epic!

Great! The best experience is listening to the tracks while you're driving with a cool audio system of course.