Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

https://twitter.com/#!/MIAuniverse

Picture_37_normal.png

M.I.A @MIAuniverse

wearin the tightest jeans to rehersal so theres no room for compramising positions twitpic.com/8b5uwl

View photo

9h M.I.A M.I.A @MIAuniverse

this hotel room has mad picx of naked people - makin out- its kinda weird 2.11 version ikhyd has jus hit the "but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stage"

M.I.A @MIAuniverse

sosz im not pulling out "of" the superbowl thing . "i pulled out the super thing"..like to get a free pizza, i say heyyyyyyyyyy super bowl!

10h M.I.A M.I.A @MIAuniverse

the sex book was crazy tho a sex tape before the time of sex tapes

i asked madonna if she was gonna show her tits , she said naaa everyones seen em

11h M.I.A M.I.A @MIAuniverse

stuck in immagration for ages in NYC , had to pull out the super bowl thing

502478517.jpg?Expires=1327423323&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=swHCpnazABAOaCRo-LJLWdY6GXxrJd7s0ebzTPPR9BJ-xbYRjprksEWwp1vI9c4fSZUzTbtLgHns6R8V1Nbd89mMBSpg0zeydUL~7o5KXVgoCjnc0~SugkaLEIDX1uBIx1FHOjfhHzYSY1RaTv7nWtrjTwz3xdIU6Fclx~9Mrs0_

Guest bluejean

i asked madonna if she was gonna show her tits , she said naaa everyones seen em

:lmao:

Someone harass this woman for tidbits about the album and performance

i doubt it

the black eyed peas have already done this @ the super bowl last year

grand_enterance_16kuug7-16kuuip.jpg

Eh......unless she does a Grace Jones "Boomerang" Ala' Strangee like entrance-(esque) from a helicopter then No.

https://twitter.com/#!/MIAuniverse

Picture_37_normal.png

M.I.A @MIAuniverse

wearin the tightest jeans to rehersal so theres no room for compramising positions twitpic.com/8b5uwl

View photo

9h M.I.A M.I.A @MIAuniverse

this hotel room has mad picx of naked people - makin out- its kinda weird 2.11 version ikhyd has jus hit the "but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stage"

M.I.A @MIAuniverse

sosz im not pulling out "of" the superbowl thing . "i pulled out the super thing"..like to get a free pizza, i say heyyyyyyyyyy super bowl!

the sex book was crazy tho a sex tape before the time of sex tapes

11h M.I.A M.I.A @MIAuniverse

stuck in immagration for ages in NYC , had to pull out the super bowl thing

502478517.jpg?Expires=1327423323&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=swHCpnazABAOaCRo-LJLWdY6GXxrJd7s0ebzTPPR9BJ-xbYRjprksEWwp1vI9c4fSZUzTbtLgHns6R8V1Nbd89mMBSpg0zeydUL%7E7o5KXVgoCjnc0%7ESugkaLEIDX1uBIx1FHOjfhHzYSY1RaTv7nWtrjTwz3xdIU6Fclx%7E9Mrs0_

Is she drunk or what?

She has a special guest, who could it be, Lady Gaga? :sassy:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4082858/Madonna-news-Singer-reveals-shes-sustained-injuries-to-her-leg-and-nose-preparing-for-Super-Bowl-show.html

Injured Madonna is a trouper at premiere

HARD-WORKING Madonna has revealed she injured her leg and nose preparing for her Super Bowl show next weekend.

Chatting at the New York premiere of her new movie W.E. Madge turned her attention to the forthcoming performance project.

She vowed the gig will be "the greatest show on Earth" and a "very exciting guest" will join her on stage.

Madonna, whose latest film has been slated by critics, said: "I think if you're not passionate about something I don't think you should really do it.

"It's that passion and commitment that gets you through the hard times.

"I'm going to dance and sing my butt off for the Super Bowl. I'm working so so hard on it.

"I have a pulled hamstring right now. And I have a little red dot on my nose where I wounded myself with my microphone."

Madonna, who also gave her hands a rare airing at the premiere, added: "I want to keep the show a surprise but I do have a very very exciting guest — but I don't want to say who."

Madonna said she would have "12 minutes and 40 seconds to put on the greatest show on earth".

The star is currently dating toyboy dancer Brahim Zaibat, 24, who is expected to make an appearance during her show.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4082858/Madonna-news-Singer-reveals-shes-sustained-injuries-to-her-leg-and-nose-preparing-for-Super-Bowl-show.html

HARD-WORKING Madonna has revealed she injured her leg and nose preparing for her Super Bowl show next weekend.

Chatting at the New York premiere of her new movie W.E. Madge turned her attention to the forthcoming performance project.

She vowed the gig will be "the greatest show on Earth" and a "very exciting guest" will join her on stage.

Madonna, whose latest film has been slated by critics, said: "I think if you're not passionate about something I don't think you should really do it.

"I'm going to dance and sing my butt off for the Super Bowl. I'm working so so hard on it.

"I have a pulled hamstring right now. And I have a little red dot on my nose where I wounded myself with my microphone."

Madonna, who also gave her hands a rare airing at the premiere, added: "I want to keep the show a surprise but I do have a very very exciting guest — but I don't want to say who."

Madonna said she would have "12 minutes and 40 seconds to put on the greatest show on earth".

The star is currently dating toyboy dancer Brahim Zaibat, 24, who is expected to make an appearance during her show.

Britney? Rihanna?

:rotfl:

Maybe the special guest will be Kylie! It's the only way Madge could out-gay Diana Ross' SB performance :lmao:

I sense that the special guest will be some kind of hommage to Michael Jackson since it takes place in Indiana and Cirque du soleil & Jamie King are involved.

Yeah that makes sense, and jamie King said there would be some magic during the show.

LMFAO

Guest groovyguy

But Nicki Minaj & M.I.A were already confirmed earlier, right? It could be them though.. but could be someone else.

When news of the Superbowl performance surfaced, it was reported that there would be 3 guests - Nicki, M.I.A. and a third surprise guest.