Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

The actual song isn't released yet so all they can use is the demo. This is a NRJ created promo, not one made by Universal or The Super Bowl. They probably asked her to say these lines during some red carpet event or press junket and created the promo that way!

Rumors WERE that M's part in the final version wouldn't be different from the demo, so if that turns out to be the case, not a shocker. Can't wait to hear the final version. :D Whn will the NBC spots start running? Just a week and a half or so away...

I saw Gayle King (Oprah's best friend and host of CBS this morning) was on the Red carpet for "W.E" in New York so I asked her a question on twitter...

KONRADKASPAREK K.

@GayleKing how did you like MADONNA's movie? are you excited for MADONNA at the SUPERBOWL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24 Jan Favorite Reply Delete in reply to ↑

@GayleKing

Gayle King @KONRADKASPAREK can't wait to see madonna at superbowl she will kill it!

17 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Unfavorite Retweet Reply

Thought i'd share...........

Guest groovyguy

OMG This is the final proff that the leaked demo IS the FINAL thing minus MIA and NMinaj! :wow:

The first promo for the new single! YAY! :D

The "promo" video contains a message M recorded at WE London premiere for NRJ. It's not the official commercial she shot for the Superbowl and they even used the demo.

I saw Gayle King (Oprah's best friend and host of CBS this morning) was on the Red carpet for "W.E" in New York so I asked her a question on twitter...

KONRADKASPAREK K.

@GayleKing how did you like MADONNA's movie? are you excited for MADONNA at the SUPERBOWL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24 Jan Favorite Reply Delete in reply to ↑

@GayleKing

Gayle King @KONRADKASPAREK can't wait to see madonna at superbowl she will kill it!

17 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Unfavorite Retweet Reply

Thought i'd share...........

wow, she chose not to answer the first question...

Guest ditaluver

so he asked how she liked the movie on the red carpet BEFORE the showing of the film?

when I was leaving (early) gayle king came out the front door behind me. so she wasnt even watching it lol

Guest groovyguy

so he asked how she liked the movie on the red carpet BEFORE the showing of the film?

when I was leaving (early) gayle king came out the front door behind me. so she wasnt even watching it lol

Perhaps she had to leave early. Did the movie start late cos' M turned up late?

The "promo" video contains a message M recorded at WE London premiere for NRJ. It's not the official commercial she shot for the Superbowl and they even used the demo.

Why NRJ would use a leaked "demo" when everybody knows there is a person in jail because of it??? :confused:

Why NRJ would use a leaked "demo" when everybody knows there is a person in jail because of it??? :confused:

The final version of the song is tightly under wraps now, with absolutely nobody having access to it, so why would they hand it over to NRJ to create a homemade promo for the event using the final version of the song? The footage of M was shot on the red carpet of the UK premiere of W.E.! This is NOT the final version!!!

Guest ditaluver

Perhaps she had to leave early. Did the movie start late cos' M turned up late?

well yeah. i dont know what time she showed up for the red carpet but it was 10:30 when I left. techically the movie should have started at 7:30.... I only saw about 40 minutes to an hour, max

Guest groovyguy

The final version of the song is tightly under wraps now, with absolutely nobody having access to it, so why would they hand it over to NRJ to create a homemade promo for the event using the final version of the song? The footage of M was shot on the red carpet of the UK premiere of W.E.! This is NOT the final version!!!

Exactly. And the arrest of the leaker has not stopped some radio stations from playing the leaked demo.

Do you guy's think M's boyfriend with dance with her during the superbowl show and or the tour?

I guess J-Lo still performs with her embryo, right :zombie:

I don't know, does Vadge mix business with pleasure? And since when is he her dancer? Or he is A dancer?

I don't know, does Vadge mix business with pleasure? And since when is he her dancer? Or he is A dancer?

does she mix business with pleasure??????????????!!!

Guy Ritchie........................What it feels like for a Girl....BMW commercial...Swept Awayyyyyyyyyyy

Jesus Luz......................Celebration video.....W mag

Jellybean Benitez..............HOLIDAY!

Warren Beatty...............DICK TRACY......now i'm following you...

Tony Ward...........Justify my Love..

Sean Penn.......Live to tell.........

and on and on and on........

I'm trying to find info about channels airing the Super Bowl around the world, list of time zones, etc.

Any link or something?

www.NFL.com they are broadcasting this LIVE online.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Does Madonna want to look like an asshole?

M.I.A, Nicki, LMFAO.......who else is gonna get thrown into this weird mix of people? how about Kenny G and Rebecca Black.