Alison Goldfrapp: 'Madonna : Yuck.'

acko

What 'appened!? :lmao:U have a trouble with the balloons è?

I love her fans saying she did it out of protest because she diddn't wanna lipsynch but was forced 2 :lmao::lmao:

I love her fans saying she did it out of protest because she diddn't wanna lipsynch but was forced 2 :lmao::lmao:

I love that Italian woman. She was hilarious. :rotfl:

Oh AS IF :rotfl:

You can tell from bitch's face that she's an embarrassed whore who missed her cue :rotfl:

By the way I used to hear rumours that she was into really kinky sex (and I mean disgusting stuff) and that she has incurable anal warts.

But I don't want to put anyone off their Saturday brunch. :queenbitch:

Guest bluejean

Well it looks pretty intentional to me. Although somehow I don't think being dog ugly was intentional as well :lmao:

And anyway she can't claim they 'made' her lipsynch since even the Queen of Gonorrhoea Ke$ha sang live on that HOT MESS

And of course our Glorious Leader (while Madonna is on a break) can only ever sing live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEdMq1x7MsU&feature=related

So take that up your pipe you disease ridden whore Alison and smoke it.

*burns Goldfrapp CDs in drama queen moment - even though Goldfrapp Brixton '05 is the 2nd best gig I've ever been to in my life*

Oh AS IF :rotfl:

You can tell from bitch's face that she's an embarrassed whore who missed her cue :rotfl:

By the way I used to hear rumours that she was into really kinky sex (and I mean disgusting stuff) and that she has incurable anal warts.

But I don't want to put anyone off their Saturday brunch. :queenbitch:

I'm preparing 4 passover so I shouldn't b talking like this..but she is one wrinkly old whore..I love how she misses her cue & then turns her back..

u know how ugly girls in the school playground would turn away like this after the hot girls shunned them for wearing warehouse brand clothes..

That's how i read her body language :fag: & now she has anal warts!!

First I thought she might b pissed off that M stole her 'pony play' schtick..

but now that i hear u talk..that shiksa wants poney cock up the but!

SUEDELITO THIS IS 4 U!!!

Ah, "Number 1"... back from the era where they used to be quite good. Supernature is their best album after all.

Apparently if you play it backwards she sings about her anal warts and her own home videos recreating 2 girls 1 cup but let's not get into that. :nocomment:

OML!!

I'm not cross about it I hope you realise, all part of the knockabout fun here -I can dish it out and I can take it!

I read her comments THUS: She'd been a cunt about Madonna -her Madonna opinion has a sort of studied ignorance I think, almost like they WANT to parrot the standard line about her being an uncreative talent sucker, because they don't WANT to be seen to have delved any deeper into her stuff to be better informed. Then she got called on it by a clever interviewer who wasn't about to let her get away with the BLATANT hypocrisy of her remark. She got out of that by being cute and droll and saying something EXAGERRATEDLY pretentious 'post modern darling' and laughing at it and herself. That's absolutely clear from how it comes over. My problem with most of the angry responses here (including yours) is that they didn't focus on her initial cuntiness, but on her second comment as if she MEANT it dead pan with no hint of irony or self mocking.

Well it was more I wanted to expand on my earlier comments cause I thought it was getting a bit out of hand and 3 am arguments here can be quite stressful. Especially with you my dear. :horn: And you DO seem DEADLY SERIOUS at times. :rotfl:

I completely agree with them not wanting to be seen as having delved further as it would ruin their fragile indie cred. I can well imagine she never listened to any Madonna albums - though since Confessions was around the time of Oldfrapp and Marge cringeworthily making sure she was photographed by the papzzz with a copy of Supernature, you'd think she could have heard that. But it was a random Madonna album track as was said.

And anyway she can't claim they 'made' her lipsynch since even the Queen of Gonorrhoea Ke$ha sang live on that HOT MESS

And of course our Glorious Leader (while Madonna is on a break) can only ever sing live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEdMq1x7MsU&feature=related

So take that up your pipe you disease ridden whore Alison and smoke it.

*burns Goldfrapp CDs in drama queen moment - even though Goldfrapp Brixton '05 is the 2nd best gig I've ever been to in my life*

I love that STD riddled hot mess Ke$ha. :inlove: She's FABULOUS

Since HAGa is actually the new CYNDI (vocals, TALANT, "interesting unique style", difficult on the eyes)

That means it's actually KE$HA who's the heir to Madonna's throne (seen as non singer, regarded as bimbo, dresses like a hobag just after a bukkake, HOT)

Always champion the UNDERDOG :clap:

Ke$ha will have a 25 year career and the great TALANT that is HAGa will go the way of Cyndi after 3 years in the sun :wow:

Since HAGa is actually the new CYNDI (vocals, TALANT, "interesting unique style", difficult on the eyes)

That means it's actually KE$HA who's the heir to Madonna's throne (seen as non singer, regarded as bimbo, dresses like a hobag just after a bukkake, HOT)

Ke$ha will have a 25 year career and the great TALANT that is HAGa will go the way of Cyndi after 3 years in the sun :wow:

one of the funniest posts evah!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:chuckle: