MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Genevieve Vavance

"Celebration": Forthcoming Video Discussion

:lmao: it looks like they just gave Paul O a lobotomy and shoved him in a dark room to see what would happen..

:lmao:

The Fans look Great! Theyre Really Excited :lol:

OOOH! She Should have Tracked Down All

of Her OLD BACKUP DANCERS for the vid.

517u5k.jpg

Eh?

^ aren't most of them jaded now? I thought one of them had sued her a while back for not being paid enough in truth or dare

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I thought one of them was sued her a while back for not being paid enough in truth or dare

:lol: What a dumb poof.

Oliver Crumes, Kevin Stea, and Gabriel Trupin, filed a lawsuit against Madonna. The suit claimed that the singer had invaded her dancers' privacy during the filming of Truth or Dare, as well as charging her with fraud and deceit, intentional misrepresentation, suppression of fact, and intentional infliction of emotional distress for displaying the men's private lives in the documentary.

Oh Yeah, Like Nobody Knew they were FAGS Already?! :lol:

Well Jose STILL LOVES HER.

cone.gif

He Even Vogues to the song "Vogue" in honor of their relationship. :horn:

^ aren't most of them jaded now? I thought one of them had sued her a while back for not being paid enough in truth or dare

one of them is dead.

I wouldn't expect you to think any different!! :manson:

i had no idea you knew me so well. idiot.

it would be my best guess that the clip of Paul is inserted in spot where madonna will be in the actual video

Paul NEEDS to be in the video :rant:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Guest Pud Whacker

fantastic!!! i cant wait!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!

Guest McKay

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

now this is a good teaser and not that shit with Jesus & Paul.

I am surprised the video hasnt leaked yet.

Guest Pud Whacker

Already posted in the video discussion.

well, im glad this is separate. there is too much merging going on in here - really, who wants to scan through all those complaints to see madonna? oakenfeld should die, this sucks, its looks like a gap ad, this is an embarssment, etc. so over it. moe is REAL FAN.

thanks.

well, im glad this is separate. there is too much merging going on in here - really, who wants to scan through all those complaints to see madonna? oakenfeld should die, this sucks, its looks like a gap ad, this is an embarssment, etc. so over it. moe is REAL FAN.

thanks.

fuck you :tongue:

Hot and my fave of them all so far!!

And I'm with Pud. I don't like the merging either. Those other threads are too long to swift through now.

Guest Pud Whacker

fuck you :tongue:

:rotfl:

of course, i ddint mean you werent a real fan. you know what im talking about brother.

anyway - SHE LOOKS FANTASTIC AND I CANT FUCKING WAIT!!!! FOR ALL OF IT. THE CD, THE DVD, THE VIDEO!!!! NEW MADONNA - WOO HOO!!!!

Wish she would've sported some longer straight hair instead of that granny wig. Anyway, can't wait to see it!

just leak the whole thing please...............

Guest Pud Whacker

just leak the whole thing please...............

4 more days!!! September 1st!!! CELEBRATION!!!

its like the old days when they would have adverts on MTV for upcoming world premiere videos. she still plays it like that. THANK GOD!!!

I agree 100% This feels like the old MTV days when you heard the song for weeks before you got a glimpse of her new image. I used to live for those 30 sec world premiere vodeo commericals!

Guest waiting

She needs a brighter lipstick color. Nude lip color does her no favors. All these clips we probably saw half of the video already.

The anticipation is the best part!

Indeed! I wouldn't miss the teasers and anticipation for anything. I love how she does it too.