"CELEBRATION" HAS LEAKED!!!!!

Guest bulgar

I talked about this earlier in the thread... I have a feeling it's a radio edit. Actually, the song is a bit longer than 3:20. If you turn up your speakers you'll hear the drums still echoing. But there still seems to be about 8 or 9 seconds of dead air, but as HOLIDAYGUY pointed out, sometimes leaked demos like this usually have dead space. But it is still odd since the album version states 3:35 on Amazon. So I conclude this may be a radio edit. Maybe not much different from the album version though... I don't know??

I hope it is around 3.35. There's no need for the 2 new songs on a GH to be epic 5 minutes plus tracks that take up track space.

She's consistently had a problem with overlong song times which has damaged some of her work, the one valid point in that awful Complete Guide To The Music Of Madonna book

As for Celebration, I think I'll make an edit of this to get rid of the blank 10 seconds :rosey:

Guest ursaminorjim
...After listening to the queens moan over and over again for YEARS that Oakenfold's remixes for Madge singles were mostly BETTER than their counterparts, now they're bitching because Madge cut out the middle man and just went straight to him for a gay trance anthem.

But what about us fags who've always hated his poisonously inept mixes for the grand lady?

It just plain WORKS.

Yes. It's incredibly sufficient. It's goals are meager and it attains them. Next!

I'm just waiting for "Revolver" to kick in. Then we'll have yet ANOTHER dividing line for all us fans. Because Confessions vs Hard Candy wasn't enough. :lol:

But what about us fags who've always hated his poisonously inept mixes for the grand lady?

Yes. It's incredibly sufficient. It's goals are meager and it attains them. Next!

I'm just waiting for "Revolver" to kick in. Then we'll have yet ANOTHER dividing line for all us fans. Because Confessions vs Hard Candy wasn't enough. :lol:

yeah...im more EXCITED bout the Revolver track.

ALthought the CELEBRATE BeNNy ReMiX does sound hype. :thumbsup:

I talked about this earlier in the thread... I have a feeling it's a radio edit. Actually, the song is a bit longer than 3:20. If you turn up your speakers you'll hear the drums still echoing. But there still seems to be about 8 or 9 seconds of dead air, but as HOLIDAYGUY pointed out, sometimes leaked demos like this usually have dead space. But it is still odd since the album version states 3:35 on Amazon. So I conclude this may be a radio edit. Maybe not much different from the album version though... I don't know??

No, honestly, listen to it with in-ear headphones (with the volume up), there's no dead air at all, the fade goes all the way to 3:35. It's quite an excessive fade.

No, honestly, listen to it with in-ear headphones (with the volume up), there's no dead air at all, the fade goes all the way to 3:35. It's quite an excessive fade.

I'm not keen on when she does that. The end of the album version of "Don't Tell Me" was similarly horribly protracted.

61NqyZqEbfL._SS500_.jpg

Madonna - Celebration

I think you wanna come over, yeah I heard it through the grapevine.

Are you drunk or you sober? Think about it, doesn’t matter

and if it makes you feel good then I say do it,

I don’t know what you’re waiting for

Feel my temperature rising

There’s too much heat I’m gonna lose control

Do you want to go higher, get closer to the fire,

I don’t know what you’re waiting for

Come join the party, yeah

Coz anybody just won’t do.

Let’s get this started, yeah

Coz everybody wants to party with you.

Boy you got a reputation, but you’re gonna have to prove it

I see a little hesitation,

And Madonna have to show you that if it feels right, get on your marks (Now I'm, not sure about this, I think she actually says "I'm gonna") :lol:

Step to the beat boy that’s what it’s for

Put your arms around me

When it gets too hot we can go outside

But for now just come here, let me whisper in your ear

An invitation to the dance of life

Come join the party, it’s a celebration

Anybody just won’t do

Let’s get this started, no more hesitation

Coz everybody wants to party with you

Haven’t I seen you somewhere before?

You look familiar…

You wanna dance? …Yeah.

I guess I just don’t recognize you with your clothes on… (laughs)

What are you waiting for?

Boy you’ve got it

Coz anybody just won’t do

Let’s get it started, no more hesitation

Coz everybody wants to party with you

So Retro sounding...LOVE IT!!!

so many references to her other songs!!!

FUCKIN AMAZING!

I'm not keen on when she does that. The end of the album version of "Don't Tell Me" was similarly horribly protracted.

Ah. I'm quite partial to a protracted outro as long as it's audible; Don't Tell Me, Nobody's Perfect, Paradise and Easy Ride I quite like.

Ah. I'm quite partial to a protracted outro as long as it's audible

It's the only real fault with the song. Why the hell did they do that?! A cold ending wouldn't be so bad, surely. People playing it on the album will think wtf :sneaky:

Anyway, I'm on about my 9th play or something. Don't remember the last time I did this for a new Madonna single. :shock::dramatic:

What's that pic with her in the hat where someone lights her fag that Dr Lecter's used as an avatar taken from? It's unbeliavably :wow:

Is it a fag or a jazz cigarette!? Isn't it taken from the party in Rio where she met Jesus?

Guest AdoreTheSecret

How many songs does she laugh in? I know Where's The Party.. but I can't think of anymore off the top of my head.

She's consistently had a problem with overlong song times which has damaged some of her work, the one valid point in that awful Complete Guide To The Music Of Madonna book

I totally disagree!

I luv the fact that she doesn't just make these short cheap tracks.. but music that builds up to something, have different elements etc.

It hasn't damaged her work at all, it has helped her making more interesting pop music than the rest...

the longer the better!