RIO DE JANEIRO - December 14 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Nessie

In the end of You Must Love Me, people screamed MADONNA, MADONNA and she asked "who?" and people answered I LOVE YOU!

People are wild and insane during like a prayer. you can noticeably see fans crying and screaming I love you to her.

340x.jpg

HOT!

The jacket she is wearing is the one she wore during the Promo Tour performances. It probably isn't as thin and will not get sticky or stuck to her during the rain, so she can get it off on the car ride down the catwalk. Plus it's probably just warmer.

All the moves on the video are very deliberate...she's definately watching her step so she doesn't slip.

The request section was suggested by a guy named fabio. Originally he asked for "Everybody" which she refused to sing, then he asked for Express yourself, which she sang gladly.

Well, DUH. :lol:

yeah that was just BRILLIANT of him to request Express Yourself :doh::lol:

anyway i guess this was a kind of a fucked up show but i bet the next one is better and she will be on fire for Sao Paulo :D

Guest dicktracy
it's over.She said "Rio good night" and two dancers held the brazilian flag

Once again, is this the first that a flag is held by dancers (not counting Argentina huge flag on the screens)?