Chicago shows: October 26th and 27th

mrlover

Guest boytoyville

That shit was sold out so fast! I only got nosebleeds right away when they went on sale so I through them back in & they were sold out. I just kept trying & somebody was dumb & put floor tickets back into the pool so I got them! Section 5 row 9. It's not the best but it's still on the floor! I almost had a heart attack after I threw back my first pair of tickets & they had none left but finally got some! Oh the stress :dramatic:

yeah, i just checked Chicago too and saw that it was sold out already. No 2nd show though. Something tells me this wont be like the last 2 tours were there are multiple dates. Probably best not to be choosy about seats and wait for the next date to be announced cause i have a feeling these dates....thats all there will be.

i checked Boston too and man, some good stuff is still available there. Check out those club seats...row A in section 107. I'd take those if that was the show i was going to.

Kinda weird boston is selling so slow as she's done massive dates there before

Yeah I was checking Boston earlier and some great stuff kept coming up. Chicago was a nightmare! I couldn't get it to pull anything up but nosebleeds. :thumbsdown: I finally got through on the phone and got section 103. Not amazing, but it'll do. :thumbsup:

mrlover...i just checked Chicago again and if i put in 2 tix, its says nothing available, but when i put in 1..it came up the same section you got...103...

what row and seat number do you have? I wonder if this one is right next to it? i think it said row 11 seat 15? I'll by it and sit next to you! :demonic:

i looked at the seating chart and man, that place is HUGE!

Guest moboy

Chicago was a mess.

My friend and I were on at the same time and everything came up the same no matter how many times you searched. I searched for an hour and nothing. Oh well. I am choosy. Everything was 103 or 108, but I'm not paying $350.00 to be that far.

The fans have been screwed. You go to stubhub.com and there are hundreds of tickets.

I got 2 seats in row 18. I actually didn't have to wait long on the phone. The first two times I called it was busy but the third time I called I got right through. It first offered nosebleeds. I passed on those and the next offer was the ones I got. Get the seat, you can meet me and my cool friend Torey. He's an M loon, too!

I am choosy. Everything was 103 or 108, but I'm not paying $350.00 to be that far.

:americanlife:

Seriously though, you are right. I'm perfectly happy with the seats we got (my friend and I agreed we didn't want floor seats this time around), but they really should be in the $165 price bracket. They're not bad seats though. Just expensive.

Guest moboy
:americanlife:

Seriously though, you are right. I'm perfectly happy with the seats we got (my friend and I agreed we didn't want floor seats this time around), but they really should be in the $165 price bracket. They're not bad seats though. Just expensive.

Which means that you will be there and I won't. But if I would have bought them then you may not have got them. LOL! Enjoy. The whole thing is stressful, but I have been luckier closer to the date, I'm freaking out for nothing.

Guest boytoyville
I got 2 seats in row 18. I actually didn't have to wait long on the phone. The first two times I called it was busy but the third time I called I got right through. It first offered nosebleeds. I passed on those and the next offer was the ones I got. Get the seat, you can meet me and my cool friend Torey. He's an M loon, too!

Row 18 in which section?

I was very lucky to get my tickets section 5 row 9. They aren't the best but they aren't too shabby either! I am really surprised that a 2nd date has not been added yet!

Row 18 in which section?

I was very lucky to get my tickets section 5 row 9. They aren't the best but they aren't too shabby either! I am really surprised that a 2nd date has not been added yet!

he answered that in post # 8....section 103

I don't believe anyone one was offered tickets for sections 1,2,3,113, and 121 through public sales. I was right there when the tickets went on sale, the closest I got was sec. 111 and 101. I had a couple offers in sec 4,5, and 6, but all were in the back. I had slightly better seats from the pre-sale. But those front sections, I don't believe ever were offered since most those sections are up for auction as high as $1000,00. This was the same for pre-sales. I don't believe people were offered the front sections. And once ICON mentioned Chicago was "sold out" for hours I was able to call up multiple tickets (not just single seat tickets), but in piss poor sections for $350. Eventually, I was only able to call up just single seats and still can.

I just find it disappointing that the fans are being raped here. We're all going to be stuck in the back while all those high price tickets will be sold to people (who may not be fans), the very people who just stand there and don't show any enthusiasm when at her shows.

This is a result of her LIVE NATION deal. There is no doubt in my mind that they are compensating in these high priced tickets to try to make back as much money they can from Madonna because we all know that she will not make the $120 million dollars back to them just with Album sales in the next ten years. So guess what folks?? This is the future. We'll be forced to bid for these high priced tickets or outpriced all together. And I can't see this working more than a couple of times before fans just say "fuck it!!"

Guest valhum

I tried Boston just for fun and i got very good seats. I got Floor D, row 8 but i looked for more and now i only get Lodge :lol:

Guest boytoyville
I don't believe anyone one was offered tickets for sections 1,2,3,113, and 121 through public sales. I was right there when the tickets went on sale, the closest I got was sec. 111 and 101. I had a couple offers in sec 4,5, and 6, but all were in the back. I had slightly better seats from the pre-sale. But those front sections, I don't believe ever were offered since most those sections are up for auction as high as $1000,00. This was the same for pre-sales. I don't believe people were offered the front sections. And once ICON mentioned Chicago was "sold out" for hours I was able to call up multiple tickets (not just single seat tickets), but in piss poor sections for $350. Eventually, I was only able to call up just single seats and still can.

I just find it disappointing that the fans are being raped here. We're all going to be stuck in the back while all those high price tickets will be sold to people (who may not be fans), the very people who just stand there and don't show any enthusiasm when at her shows.

This is a result of her LIVE NATION deal. There is no doubt in my mind that they are compensating in these high priced tickets to try to make back as much money they can from Madonna because we all know that she will not make the $120 million dollars back to them just with Album sales in the next ten years. So guess what folks?? This is the future. We'll be forced to bid for these high priced tickets or outpriced all together. And I can't see this working more than a couple of times before fans just say "fuck it!!"

I can't believe you had tickets for section 4 come up & didn't take them. I felt like I won the lottery just getting tickets in section 5!

I can't believe you had tickets for section 4 come up & didn't take them. I felt like I won the lottery just getting tickets in section 5!

I had purchased tickets (from presale) for a closer view in section 112. I was hoping for something better than what I had in Sec. 112, but came up with nothing.

I am convinced that the fan club and much of the public sales were shut out in purchasing the front sections since much of it's up for auction for high dollars.

I will not be renewing my membership with ICON ever again. I simply kept my account in good standing to get good seats and the best ICON offered me was section 112. In the past, I was able to get better seats through pre-sales. But since this LIVE NATION deal, I am convinced the whole auctioning off the better seats is their way of recouping the money they are shelling out to Madonna over the next ten years. And I am afraid it will only get worse for the following tours. This may be my last tour I'll be attending. $350 is quite steep for a concert seat even though I was expecting to get a great seat for that price. I'm probably one of the luckier fans as I know many got worse seats than me through pre-sales and/or public sales.

No 2 hour rock concert should cost $350+ especially for seats in the back.

I had purchased tickets (from presale) for a closer view in section 112. I was hoping for something better than what I had in Sec. 112, but came up with nothing.

I am convinced that the fan club and much of the public sales were shut out in purchasing the front sections since much of it's up for auction for high dollars.

I will not be renewing my membership with ICON ever again. I simply kept my account in good standing to get good seats and the best ICON offered me was section 112. In the past, I was able to get better seats through pre-sales. But since this LIVE NATION deal, I am convinced the whole auctioning off the better seats is their way of recouping the money they are shelling out to Madonna over the next ten years. And I am afraid it will only get worse for the following tours. This may be my last tour I'll be attending. $350 is quite steep for a concert seat even though I was expecting to get a great seat for that price. I'm probably one of the luckier fans as I know many got worse seats than me through pre-sales and/or public sales.

No 2 hour rock concert should cost $350+ especially for seats in the back.

I think Madonna is HEADING for a huge backlash, she has managed to piss her loyal fans off. Fansites are awash with people complaining about Icon/Live Nation Deal/ Ticket reselling. The bottom line is people think she is a greedy hypocrite. I am starting to loose a bit of respect for her. Everything seems to be about making money.

I think Madonna is HEADING for a huge backlash, she has managed to piss her loyal fans off. Fansites are awash with people complaining about Icon/Live Nation Deal/ Ticket reselling. The bottom line is people think she is a greedy hypocrite. I am starting to loose a bit of respect for her. Everything seems to be about making money.

I'm afraid so. And while there are a lot of pissed ICONERS there are still many nutjobs who think Madonna can do no wrong and think we should stop complaining and accept the seats we get. LOL!! I just imagine many of them are walked all over daily since they can't take truthful criticism of a woman we all wish to walk on water. :electropop:

Edited by neutrocks

As long as I can remember, it is very difficult to get close seats from Ticketmaster or through fan club pre-sales, for any artist.

I used to do pre-sales for Tori Amos and you could never get close seats from a pre-sale even if you tried right when the seats went on sale.

So this is nothing new. I don't blame Madonna personally or her deal with LIve Nation just like that I don't hold that against Tori Amos.

Somehow people have inside connections with the venue or radio stations and they get the best seats and put those up for auction. Nothing to do with the artist.

Guest thehiltonsuite

You're saying she won't make $120 million in album sales in the next 10 years! You don't know what you're talking about. Madonna is charging these prices for tickets cause she can! She's sold out every show the last 3 times at those prices.