Madonna 4 at The Five Unsexiest Women Alive

elijah

<!--quoteo(post=326786:date=Oct 17 2007, 05:56 PM:name=elijah)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(elijah @ Oct 17 2007, 05:56 PM) 326786[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

...a Paris Hilton–like pet accessorizing fetish only for dirt-poor foreign babies

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This makes me fucking LIVID. If she had adopted a white baby, none of these "writers" would dream of calling the baby an "accessory", but because the adopted child is black, they think it's ok to imply that.

Racist CUNTS.

<!--quoteo(post=326849:date=Oct 17 2007, 06:41 PM:name=Riverwide)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Riverwide @ Oct 17 2007, 06:41 PM) 326849[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

This makes me fucking LIVID. If she had adopted a white baby, none of these "writers" would dream of calling the baby an "accessory", but because the adopted child is black, they think it's ok to imply that.

Racist CUNTS.

I hear that a lot, people calling David an accessory. They're so racist and seem anti all human rights organizations for saying this. because they're hurting little David a lot more than Madonna herself (not that they need to "hurt" her but you just know they want her to feel insecure and pick on her)

But yes, it's pure racism. They're saying more about themselves than about Madonna or David by making such a racist comment.

Also, people just see her as unsexy because she's over the age of 40. I mean.. look at the darn list! Everyone's "older". Except for Whinehouse, but darn, she aint much to look at even with that almost anorexic figure of her many girls dream of.

<!--quoteo(post=326850:date=Oct 17 2007, 07:49 PM:name=Nikki)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nikki @ Oct 17 2007, 07:49 PM) 326850[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

But yes, it's pure racism. They're saying more about themselves than about Madonna or David by making such a racist comment.

*Exactly*. They're almost accusing her of treating black children like pets, yet they're actually showing <i>themselves</i> up as racist.

I'm glad someone brought this up because I've always felt that way.

Some people seem to be really uncomfortable with the idea of a white woman raising a black African child and they use the "accessory" line as a way to cover it up.

If Madonna hadn't so many plastic surgeries she would look a lot better. Madonna had taken such good care of her skin for years, it was kinda unnecessary all she had to do was put on a bit of weight to fatten her face up a little. The implants look shitty