Mexico Rebel Heart Tour

LHakaLH

You mean just like any celebrity that attends a Madonna show?

Not really worth discussing really, if you been to her shows in Mexico I guess you'll understand what I mean. The best seats are taken by celebrities and the real fans in the back, that does not happen in every country.

Not really worth discussing really, if you been to her shows in Mexico I guess you'll understand what I mean. The best seats are taken by celebrities and the real fans in the back, that does not happen in every country.

Yeah you are right lets keep that topic for a different kind of forums perhaps. Hate, resentment for a particular country is not what MNation is about.

Yeah you are right lets keep that topic for a different kind of forums perhaps. Hate, resentment for a particular country is not what MNation is about.

I'm Mexican I should have said it, tranquilo! Solo expresaba mi frustración además nunca ataque a nadie? Jeeez, sensitive much?

Prices are up;

Cheapest. 65 usd

Most expensive 391 usd

So I guess it will be general admission

Ticketmaster.com.mx

No map available yet!!!!!

It looks there is no presale passes sold by Icon, only by Banamex, shit!! I don't want to miss the latin section in my country, people will go NUTS

I'm Mexican I should have said it, tranquilo! Solo expresaba mi frustración además nunca ataque a nadie? Jeeez, sensitive much?

I know a mexican living in canada, right? That is why is mentioned resentment. I'm not Mexican but i lived in Mexico for some time. Lovely country.

I know a mexican living in candada,right? That is why is said resentment. I'm not Mexican but i lived in Mexico for awhile. Lovely country.

Stop it, I critized the Mexican celebrities , big deal, never said anything bad about Mexico, don't look for an argument

Happens everywhere mano! Remember M complaining about those damn Japanese businessmen and their blackberries at the front row in IGTTYAS? Not every hardcore M fan has 400 dlls spare to spend on a front seat ticket.

From the Queen herself:

The Rebel Heart Tour has started its journey around the world, receiving rave press reviews. Get ready, Mexico, because Madonna is coming to Mexico City's Sports Palace on January 6th!

Lifetime Legacy members will receive first access to tickets & VIP Packages startingWednesday, September 21 at 10am CT. Icon Live Pass access (more info) begins @ 11am CT.

WEEK #12 PRE-SALES

START: MON., SEP. 21 @ 10am CT
END: TUE., SEPT. 22 @ 3pm CT

Legacy Members 10am local

Junior Members 11am local

La preventa en ticketmaster es a las 10am horario México? Dice 10am CT en la página pero quiero estar seguro.

Decia lo mismo para Montreal, pero realmente va a ser a las 11. 10 AM es solo para legacy. Pero para estar seguro, revisa el correo que te llega despues de comprar el Live Pass

That's exactly what I think, I wanna wait closer to the date to see if they release great tickets near to stage or at least if they put the interactive map.

They keep appearing the same ones on section A3 and A4, the another section only suggest B1 and B6 looked great but I'm gonna wait.

Yassss

I got one near the tip of th heart, 3 rows from it, I'm so excited, I can't wait!!!!!

I got those for San Jose this October! Congratulations!!!!