Last minute tickets

Guest bluejean

Guest bluejean

I have my ticket for Toronto but I am thinking I may want to go in Miami, New York OR Montreal. Does anyone know with past experiences do they usually release decent floor tickets close to the date? I have heard its sometimes the case.

When is this likely to happen? Are we talking 2 days or a week before? How does it work? Any particular time of day?

I would like to go to one of the shows but I'd rather have a decent ticket. I'm willing to risk missing out if last minute tickets become available I can just go at the last minute.

Not sure about U.S. but usually here in Australia any tickets that the promotor or band itself doesn't use are put on public sale the day of the concert, so sometimes you can end up with close to front row seats 2 hours before the show. I'm assuming it's a similar situation elsewhere. If I were you, I'd be heading to the venue box office on the day and just keep asking if there are tickets available :)

Guest bluejean

Maybe I should stick to the city I'm in?

OR buy a ticket for opening night Miami then try and get some good last min tickets while i'm there for the 2nd night.