THE OFFICIAL BRIT AWARDS 2015 VIEWING THREAD

hi Guys! Where can I watch online if I am in the UK? I don't have a telly….. ;-\

going to Jonathan Ross taping tomorrow, so I shall report back (;

If you're in the UK you can watch live on itv player, I think. Or the YouTube stream.

HITS posted this schedule:

THE BRITS FULL PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE
...Including One Last-Minute Change

Here’s the order of performances on the BRIT Awards tonight at London’s O2 Arena, along with scheduled times:

8:03 - Taylor Swift

8:22 - Sam Smith

8:38 - Royal Blood

8:53 - Ed Sheeran

9:09 - Kanye West

9:25 - Take That

9:38 - George Ezra

9:51 - Paloma Faith

10:09 - Madonna

Kanye replaces originally scheduled performer Rihanna, who reportedly was a no-show at rehearsals and pulled out at the last minute.

"Everything was prepared for Rihanna's performance but she was a no-show," a source told The Sun. "The organizers are furious as she was one of the biggest coups."

West is expected to perform a new song in front of a battalion of musicians and a team of dancers.

This is gonna be epic..I can feel it.

I'm wearing my Ghosttown outfit to avoid getting infected by SOM SMEET, TAKE THAT and the other no marks.

The Awards must suffer from a virus. No other explanation for this Smeet taking so many awards. I hope M delivers some antidote tonight :lmao::rotfl:

are you seeing Mumford as i do? just checking...

Me too! But in the top right corner it says "2013", maybe it's a replay of previous performers?

Guest Pud Whacker

Heres the order of performances on the BRIT Awards tonight at Londons O2 Arena, along with scheduled times:

Kanye replaces originally scheduled performer Rihanna, who reportedly was a no-show at rehearsals and pulled out at the last minute.

"Everything was prepared for Rihanna's performance but she was a no-show," a source told The Sun. "The organizers are furious as she was one of the biggest coups."

West is expected to perform a new song in front of a battalion of musicians and a team of dancers.

MORE MORE MORE!!!!

Here’s the order of performances on the BRIT Awards tonight at London’s O2 Arena, along with scheduled times:

oh thanks gawd...

this show is so below Madonna

:1251:

Going from Sam Smith to Mark Ronson, visually it's like going from Croydon to the West end.

:rotfl:

hi Guys! Where can I watch online if I am in the UK? I don't have a telly….. ;-\

going to Jonathan Ross taping tomorrow, so I shall report back (;

https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/itv2

RiRi is a no-show :rotfl:

The Awards must suffer from a virus. No other explanation for this Smeet taking so many awards. I hope M delivers some antidote tonight :lmao::rotfl:

:laugh: I hope she blows up the entire arena of talent-free, industry fodder...then escapes in a mini laughing her head off.

dang im so gonna miss this live! But I'm choosing to work out instead and sticking to my plan. :lol: I think M wouldn't mind. I'll catch it later if she's not on till 10.