Easy Ride Worship Thread

Shane

One of the best album closers anyone has ever come up with. A personal favorite of mine.

I love so much the lyrics, the melody of the chorus, her vocals, and the crazy breakdown at the end.

Feel free to share the love!

Madonna does the most amazing album closers, doesn´t she? And this one´s perfection, definitely!

Love Easy Ride!! :)

Madonna does the most amazing album closers, doesn´t she? And this one´s perfection, definitely!

Love Easy Ride!! :)

Best album closers in the business, YES! And best bridges.

This song is perfection! So deep...

What I want is to live forever
Not defined by time and space

:inlove: :inlove:

• 2 weeks later...

I listened to this last night. You know how you can be listening to a song for the billionth time, but you have a transforming experience with it? I heard it like never before.

This is the sound of a true artist. Singing so fucking beautifully. Investing every single lyric with the utmost passion. The strings! The breakdown at the end!

One of her most brilliant songs, and I feel that even even more so today.

ain't nobody who closes an album like Our Madge.

Easy Ride is so stunning but it's not one you can whip out to non-M fans, I worry they wouldn't get it. It's a proper deep cut, an album track that fans adore. My favourite thing about it is how it so magnificently pulls together the three musical styles on AL, the strings, the guitar, and the stuttering electronica, and then pulls it all together for the close. It is her most sublime album closer, and the best at actually finishing the album.

Easy Ride is so stunning but it's not one you can whip out to non-M fans, I worry they wouldn't get it. It's a proper deep cut, an album track that fans adore. My favourite thing about it is how it so magnificently pulls together the three musical styles on AL, the strings, the guitar, and the stuttering electronica, and then pulls it all together for the close. It is her most sublime album closer, and the best at actually finishing the album.

YESSSSSSS

Easy Ride and Gone are the most perfect album closers. ER is everything AL is about. The sound (the strings!!), lyrics and her singing - everything just is so full of raw emotions. And the breakdown is just heaven.

Guest Hunterlas

I could write forever about this one... I mean... Come on...

STUNNING.

One of the best Madonna's songs E V E R

Edited by Hunterlas