Forbes my ass , Madonna is a Billonaire

Guest gang bang

Guest gang bang

http://www.therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/money/top-10-richest-female-pop-stars/10/

It should come as no surprise that Madonna tops this list. Madonna forged a path for younger singers like Lady Gaga and Britney Spears by breaking down many of the barriers working against a powerful, sexual and outspoken singer/songwriter who controls her own fate. She pushed boundaries, created controversy, and sang about topics that were often uncomfortable to others. All along she consciously worked to build her brand and become not only a successful singer but also a business woman. Her success has spanned over thirty years. Madonna has appeared in numerous movies, often in leading roles. It’s believed that Madonna is worth roughly $1.1 billion – a surprising number for a woman who has only released 12 studio albums during the entirety of her music career.

Guest whatatramp

Stedman

:dead: Or Gayle.

:lmao:

Madonna would never be so tacky to brag about how much money she makes, I believe she is a billionaire as well

Not related to net worth as such but didn't she generate 3+ billion through sales etc during the 80's alone? I forget where I heard about this

http://www.therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/money/top-10-richest-female-pop-stars/10/

It should come as no surprise that Madonna tops this list. Madonna forged a path for younger singers like Lady Gaga and Britney Spears by breaking down many of the barriers working against a powerful, sexual and outspoken singer/songwriter who controls her own fate. She pushed boundaries, created controversy, and sang about topics that were often uncomfortable to others. All along she consciously worked to build her brand and become not only a successful singer but also a business woman. Her success has spanned over thirty years. Madonna has appeared in numerous movies, often in leading roles. It’s believed that Madonna is worth roughly $1.1 billion – a surprising number for a woman who has only released 12 studio albums during the entirety of her music career.

What a dumb statement. As if her career was based on album sales only.

What a dumb statement. As if her career was based on album sales only.

That's what I thought, too. Why didn't the say it is surprising that a non-talent like Britney is a multimillionaire instead.