Turned it into

(Chorus)
(Chorus2)
(Chorus)
(Chorus2)

Liquid love
Liquid love
Flowing through my veins

This unreleased song co-written with Orbit is believed to have been from the same sessions that produced Runaway Lover and Amazing. According to an interview with Attitude magazine in 2005, the song was supposed to be featured on the Music album but was axed because it didn't give her "the right tingles." The song first leaked back in 2006 with an alternate mix leaking two years later in 2008. I kind of like the vibe of this song and find it more interesting even in demo form to the other 2 songs that came out of these sessions with Orbit that did make the cut. I could see it fitting in well on the Music album but maybe even more so on Ray of Light with it's warm vocal and watery imagery. There is an obvious sexual innuendo that can be read into the lyrics but it could also be easily be interpreted as a metaphor for the kind of spiritual awakening and enlightened thought process she was exploring at the time.

I just read that the song Bubble Universe from Orbit's Hello Waveforms album is based on the instrumental track of Liquid Love. I can certainly hear the similarities in the track below and it makes me wish that she had given the song a chance and released it - I really like what it became and would be all the better with her vocals on it:

What do you think of this song? Does it wash over you or would you rather flush it down the drain?

Really enjoy this song. Not a lyrical masterpiece or anything, but I love the imagery of the words and the production. Seems to me she sounded her best vocally with the Orbit songs, especially of this time period. Of course, I'm a huge fan of everything she and Orbit did together, maybe even moreso than with Pat.

Wish this would've have made the Music album, along with Cyberraga and possibly American Pie. Music is already my favorite album of hers, so it would have been even better! She could have ditched Nobody's Perfect and Runaway Lover if necessary. :horny:

I love this song as well! Though I like the David Guetta remix... This and Has to Be are my most favorite unreleased Madonna songs. I could listen to them forever on repeat. Thanks for posting the WO track. It's interesting, and it seems to have slight elements of both of those M songs, though I hear more of Has to Be in it than Liquid Love. Anyway all three are great for decompressing on a Sunday night, so thanks again for posting!!

I wish Liquid Love had been on the album. I love this song, especially the melodic verses. The lyrics are sensual, descriptive and expressive. Her vocals are clear and sweet. I also love the water sound at the end of the song. It is staggering how great so many Madonna songs there are that did not make the cuts of albums. This is one of the best in my view.

it was lovely in the summer of 2006. very fun and carefree. i kinda recall william always raving about this song, even calling it the best thing he's ever done...

but she's got better unreleased tracks.

and i think music is fine without it.

la petit would have been a better choice

I had to seek out the Guetta remix after a few of you mentioned how much you enjoyed it. Thanks!

this is just the vocals over when love takesover