REQUEST scans/info World of Interiors Sept 1994 - Miami Home

tumbleweedt

I am Desperately Seeking scans and/or info from the magazine The World of Interiors, September 1994.

It contains information on several paintings from Madonna's art collection.

:wow:

During a bold house cleaning exercise I seem to have thrown away my copy of the magazine - which I had bought when it came out - without making scans of it.

If anyone has a copy of the magazine, please can you post pics, or just even write down the information on the paintings that are pictured?

Miami_1994_World_of_Interiors_Sept_1994_

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR HELPING THE ART COLLECTION SEARCH :D

I am Desperately Seeking scans and/or info from the magazine The World of Interiors, September 1994.

It contains information on several paintings from Madonna's art collection.

:wow:

During a bold house cleaning exercise I seem to have thrown away my copy of the magazine - which I had bought when it came out - without making scans of it.

If anyone has a copy of the magazine, please can you post pics, or just even write down the information on the paintings that are pictured?

Miami_1994_World_of_Interiors_Sept_1994_

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR HELPING THE ART COLLECTION SEARCH :D

I posted some scans in another thread, but I can post them again.

madonna1.jpg

madonna2.jpg

However, I'm not 100% this is the entire thing, and this is all I have for now.

I'm not 100% this is the entire thing, and this is all I have for now.

It's only the body text of the article/interview with Christopher. You can see from the page numbers that several pages (including some advertisements) are missing. On those missing pages in between are different pictures containing the names and titles of the artworks pictured. :elite:

It's only the body text of the article/interview with Christopher. You can see from the page numbers that several pages (including some advertisements) are missing. On those missing pages in between are different pictures containing the names and titles of the artworks pictured. :elite:

Lol, yeah, I figured some pages were missing. I'm going to keep an eye out and post if I find anything!

P.S.

The pages below are available online, but they DO NOT contain the information on the ART WORKS that I am looking for.

I'm looking for THE REST OF THE ARTICLE!

Miami_1994_M_19_WoI_zps7e9c4940.jpg

Miami_1994_M_18_WoI_zps9f77de9e.png

I want to read the article. How can I zoom it or who find I it?

I would like to adjust the title of this thread (to note the magazine search is related to ART information). Could someone tell me whether it is possible to change thread titles and if so, how? Thanks in advance!

madonnarunflop.gif

Just kidding! :chuckle:

Have you tried to find the magazine on ebay?

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm too cheap to bid for a copy on eBay. Especially since I paid for the damn magazine when it was published (but I think I threw it away during a recent cleaning exercise).

I'm just a bit surprised that among this community of "die-hard" Madonna fans, it would not be possible to find the information on the paintings that featured in the pictures that accompanied the magazine article.

So, in my silly obsession to recover this information, I thought that perhaps a change in this thread's title might attract the eyeballs of a fan owning (a copy of) the World of Interiors magazine issue mentioned above…. :blush: :blush: