Elena Roger - You Must Love Me (Evita On Broadway)

Guest gang bang

madonna had only brought vocals to it…(officially) there are not other credits associated to her…otherwise….either she would have had already her oscar…or (most probably)…this song would have been snubbed as well @oscars ;-)

I think that if Madonna would have shared a writing credit on YMLM with Webber and Rice, it still would have been nominated for Best Song at the Oscars.

I don't think it would have won however

I think she wanted to change few words to get credit but Webber rejected..

Anyway, Madonnas version is 1000 x better than this granny version.

I think she wanted to change few words to get credit but Webber rejected..

Anyway, Madonnas version is 1000 x better than this granny version.

the woman from broadway resembles somehow lady gaga@oscars14

Elena Roger - You Must Love Me (Evita On Broadway)

I think not even Madonna could dream that one of her songs could be on a Broodway music play

her music is really iconic, you can find it everywhere ....that is real influence

Oh RICKY!!! :inlove:

Ummm... No.

What is with these singers who sing the words but who miss the emotional side of them and what they mean to the character? Talk about not understanding or perhaps even not recognizing the situation Eva is in... She's dying! And this gal sings like she's on picnic on a Sunday afternoon.

Madonna's greatest talent as a singer is her ability to convery emotions through her singing. She pays attention to what she sings about. She understands the context, the feelings and the emotions behind the words. I Want You is a great example of this. That's what I miss. That's what I want to hear from her. Emotions. I want her to rely on her strengths and her singing voice is one of them. I've said it many times but she has the most gorgeous singing voice and she doesn't need to hide it behind any kinds of computerized effects or vocoder or whatever. Her voice is perfect as it is (at least in the studio).

Edited by TheUnseenHand