Your Favourite Madonna Song Of The Day

Pink Matter

Thanks to the TNBT discussion...

Time Stood Still

0.jpg

Is this real? Were there ever any plans to release it as a single??

Side note: This song always had a tropical feel, to me. Anyone else?

Thanks to the TNBT discussion...

Time Stood Still

0.jpg

Is this real? Were there ever any plans to release it as a single??

Side note: This song always had a tropical feel, to me. Anyone else?

This should have been released instead of "American Creampie."

Been playing the hell out of GMAYL today.

Does anyone know if there is a version of this song WITHOUT the whole L-U-V MADONNA bit? LOVE this song but I think I would love even more without that Toni Basil chant.

Been playing the hell out of GMAYL today.

Does anyone know if there is a version of this song WITHOUT the whole L-U-V MADONNA bit? LOVE this song but I think I would love even more without that Toni Basil chant.

i tried, it's not perfect: http://mr-whoopiedoo.tumblr.com/post/67071293787/give-me-all-your-love-chant-less-version-this

OMG! It reminds me of the original DEMO of "Into The Groove" used in the "Desperately seeking Susan" movie. I LOVE it. Good going stranger (whoopiedoo)!

as i'm writing this the sun is shining today, a typical spring day, all the doors and windows are open and i'm playing "American pie" and it's just perfect ! "Beautiful stranger" is coming just after ;-)

I wish some Madonna fans would be here with me, we'd have a drink !

as i'm writing this the sun is shining today, a typical spring day, all the doors and windows are open and i'm playing "American pie" and it's just perfect ! "Beautiful stranger" is coming just after ;-)

I wish some Madonna fans would be here with me, we'd have a drink !

That sounds like paradise, I love American Pie, love the sun and sorry to break this you Pressston but I love you! :-)