The Elimination Game: Like A Virgin

Guest Lum

Well, also, somewhere along the way the game already got slightly off track. 10 songs with 5 points at the start would equal 50 total points. We currently have 51 on the board.

I'm left with no other choice than to eliminate 1 additional point from the lowest rated song on the list, "Into The Groove". Muhaha.

Like A Virgin - 23

Into The Groove - 4

Dress You Up - 23

tumblr_majj2lt5jA1r3b60go1_500.gif

WAIT! Charles fucked the whole thing up. :lol:/> Go back to Lum's last post and we'll restart from there.

oops!!! I'm sooooooorry...didn't mean to create some chaos here...in a miserable attempt to claim redemption I won't be part of this anymore...at least for the rest of this album so u bitches can declare Like a Purging the winna...I'll comeback with a vengeance with True Blue though...I Promise :sassy:/>

oops!!! I'm sooooooorry...didn't mean to create some chaos here...in a miserable attempt to claim redemption I won't be part of this anymore...at least for the rest of this album so u bitches can declare Like a Purging the winna...I'll comeback with a vengeance with True Blue though...I Promise :sassy:/>

No! Join in the, erm, fun. :D

Well, also, somewhere along the way the game already got slightly off track. 10 songs with 5 points at the start would equal 50 total points. We currently have 51 on the board.

I'm left with no other choice than to eliminate 1 additional point from the lowest rated song on the list, "Into The Groove". Muhaha.

Like A Virgin - 23

Into The Groove - 4

Dress You Up - 23

Gaga_VMAs.jpg

No! Join in the, erm, fun. :D

Naaaaa...ITG it's already gone and some bytches here adore Like a Purging so they'll be posting every minute to make it a winna...but just a suggestion for the other bytch, VOTE FOR Dress you up!....just a simple suggestion :fuckoff: