Reinvention tour dvd in Lisbon

Vetiver

Soi was in a reinventon mood tonight and just put my botleg DVD on big screen and i am still wondering why this has been scraped ... Is there any theories or facts about that?? At least BAT was released in the oh so great and successful laderdisc and broadcasted on tv. I think it's an amazing show with a freaking geat haunting opener. I know it' random but was just a thought

Last thing I heard was that Madonna wasn't happy with the director and the way he filmed the concert, but who knows really...

I like RIT, it's a good show. There were some technical issues in the bootleg concert and she seemed kind of bored but still, they could've done something with the footage.

At least we got IGTTAS!

Last thing I heard was that Madonna wasn't happy with the director and the way he filmed the concert, but who knows really...

Well that is mostly internet fan speculation, the fact is that IGTTYAS delayed it a great deal...

I think what happened was CONFESSIONS :wow: & bitch moved on.

I think what i like most about the leaked version is the live sensation, less photoshop futuristic videoclip thing, i even stand the weirdy cooker top during LAP mmmmm not i can't stand it actually, is like the sticky and sweet wig