MDNA Dallas and Erotica20

PLEASE LET HER ACKNOWLEDGE THE ANNIVERSARY OF "EROTICA".

man_praying.gif

Granted, she's already singing a bit of the title track as part of the main setlist.

She should perform the entire show with a gold tooth to mark the occasion...

...and have her dancer slowly tighen a Dita mask around the back of her head over her eyes (a'la the corset) during LAV/LS. Instead of gasping for air she could just let out an "uuuuh!".

:erotica:

Omg I've just come bak from the Galleria mall, spent so much in Macys on material girl and truth or dare shoes, anyone wanna buy some MG go cos they have 50% off and the shoes are 15% off

:lol: You're cute. Which ones did you get? I took a younger friend to get MG stuff back around when they launched, but they didn't have a lot of the things they had advertised, so she didn't get all the stuff she had planned.

Guest ditaluver

Have all of her American shows started at around 10 pm? I'm driving Saturday from here to Dallas (about 5 hrs) and I need to start planning what time I should leave etc..

yes they have. depends on what time you want to arrive the venue, do you need to check into a hotel??

id leave around 10am

Neeeeeever gonna happen but imagine if after Like a Virgin, Madonna lying on the floor . .

And then

"something's missing and I dont know why

I always feel the need to hide my feelings . . From you"

My EROTICA senses would be alerted here in England and I would lapse straight into my gay coma

anyone here have access to the icon boards?

will icon be doing a contest as well?

im getting so friggen paranoid

Did you Direct Message @materialgirl on twitter yet???

yes they have. depends on what time you want to arrive the venue, do you need to check into a hotel??

id leave around 10am

I was thinking of leaving at around 4pm because I'm driving to and from the concert. No hotel since I have to be back by Sunday morning to study/cram plus I'm way too cheap to pay for one.

Guest ditaluver

yikes that sure is pushing it. u should leave a littttttttttttle earlier, like 2 just in case. so you can take your time, eat....i dunno thats just me. i know that drive like the back of my hand and GODFORBID you hit traffic on 35

yikes that sure is pushing it. u should leave a littttttttttttle earlier, like 2 just in case. so you can take your time, eat....i dunno thats just me. i know that drive like the back of my hand and GODFORBID you hit traffic on 35

Hmm you're right. I haven't been to Dallas in years so I'm probably underestimating how traffic can get there. The last thing I want to do is miss the amazing opening of her show; so 2pm it is :D

Neeeeeever gonna happen but imagine if after Like a Virgin, Madonna lying on the floor . .

And then

"something's missing and I dont know why

I always feel the need to hide my feelings . . From you"

My EROTICA senses would be alerted here in England and I would lapse straight into my gay coma

Lol that would be brilliant, but I wonder if she'd even be able to identify that quote nowadays. Bad Girl seems to be on the "forgotten songs" list, along with Who's That Girl, TYTBMP and Cherish.