Madonna 2012 Album: NEWS & UPDATES!

robster

50 cents confirms "Girls gone wild" single by Madonna via Twitter :

"Just when you thought their issues were sorted out we have this.... Earlier today Interscope released some artwork for what seemed to be 50's new single "Girls Gone Wild," featuring Jeremih. The track is produced by Mike WiLL and was expected before the clocked struck 12 on New Years Eve.

With the artwork and released date announced 50 Cent begged to differ releasing this statement via Twitter. "Man interscope put out the single art saying its coming out on the 31st but its not coming out. I’m not putting my album out till we are all on the same page. These people are gonna make kill one of them. Now madonna’s single is called GIRLS GONE WILD. This is some bull sh*t #SK"

Guest bluejean

Maybe they are not releasing Give Me All Your Love as the 1st single afterall. Was that ever officially confirmed to be the 1st single anyway??

And if not that would be a big thank fuck actually, unless the revamp is significantly better.

Maybe they are not releasing Give Me All Your Love as the 1st single afterall. Was that ever officially confirmed to be the 1st single anyway??

And if not that would be a big thank fuck actually, unless the revamp is significantly better.

Guys, IT'S THE SINGLE. She did the video for it. Guy twetted about it yesterday. Can't we please wait for the final version before the drama? I hate the song too but I'm sure it's going to be very very different from the demo.

I almost had a heart attack, I thought I read the 2nd single was featuring 50 Cent. :lmao:

yikes.

and really 50? like anyone was anticipating you, anyways.

This isn't 2003.

:sassy:

Same here :lmao: I was like, 50 cents, WTF??

but they just shot the video for it... or maybe it's the Girls Gone Wild video?

"Girls gone wild" is rumoured to be the second single off the album. Interscope is part of Universal music group. I don't quite understand what's the story behind 50 cent and his "Girls gone wild" single release and why is bringing Madonna into it.

"Girls gone wild" is rumoured to be the second single off the album. Interscope is part of Universal music group. I don't quite understand what's the story behind 50 cent and his "Girls gone wild" single release and why is bringing Madonna into it.

The last rumor is that Girls Gone Wild will no be on the album.

if the final version sounds like shit...I am going to be the new Gaga's fan. :queenbitch:

You should go NOW... mamma monster needs you.

Help Marry The Night!

Update Number 3: One nice Little Monster actually donated $250. We can't use all his donation to help "Marry The Night" and Lady Gaga's Christmas album, so we are going to donate $200 of it to her "Born This Way" foundation.

Update Number 2: Our efforts are working! "Marry The Night" is now up to number 27 on iTunes. We are now up to over $150 dollars in donations and may use some of the money to help Gaga's Christmas EP, which is not doing so well right now. But that comes later. Paws up! MARRY THE NIGHT--INTO THE TOP 10!!

Update: Wow! We have received over $70 in donations! Please buy the single yourself before using paypal in order to donate to littlemonster19912@gmail.com. We are starting to purchase the single TODAY, not this weekend. We are not purchasing all the songs at once, but will spread it out. You can expect this song to go top ten in a couple weeks. Keep working, Monsters!

Hello Little Monsters everywhere. This blog will be dedicated to warshipping Lady Gaga and making lighthearted fun of her competition and her haters. However, the Marry The Night project is most important right now. We must help this song go top ten!! The song takes a huge leap into the top 30 this week, but is slowing down in sales and airplay. It will be a huge blow for Mother Monster if this doesn't make the top ten.

Starting Sunday, December 11, Little Monsters and family members everywhere will purchase multiple copies of "Marry The Night" on iTunes and Amazon.com under different accounts. Remember, no matter how many copies of the song you purchase under a single account (at least on iTunes) it will only count as one sale.

Furthermore, we at The Lady Gaga Project have a way of bypassing the one sale per account rule, but we must do it at our account. Please make a donation (We will purchase a $1.29 single for every $1.00 you give us) through PayPal using the email address littlemonster19912@gmail.com. Not only will we make "Marry The Night" go top ten, but possible number one!

Paws up, Monsters! Please pass this post on to all Gaga fans.

http://helpmothermonster.blogspot.com/

xf6sw.gif

Will you download the mediocre Masterpiece 20x on iTunes to get her to the Number One position ??? Yeah..right.

:lmao:

Wouldn't you need to create multiple itunes accounts in order for each multiple download to chart?

Wouldn't you need to create multiple itunes accounts in order for each multiple download to chart?

I used to love her, now I can't stand her. I think it's because of how much she filled her mouth with praises and then delivered it to us through that stupid smoke and mirrors like 4 Minutes, Celebration, Revolver, It's So Cool (..for what???).

She just takes herself WAAAY to seriously and thinks she can get away with anything because she could sell stadiums. Weeeelllllll. . . . Sorry Mamadonna, but I'd say no to cheesy Give Me All Your Love shit this time. How about you just making music and I'll get my history lessons from books, instead of you who constantly wants to prove that you are a gifted and talented Queen of Pop or film director!

Make music from your heart not through LiveNation ticket counter! :noway:

Edited by madonnacelebration