Hard Candy Fitness Center Mexico City Launch Nov. 29

runaway

You all must be grateful she is still walking on her legs.

Spazz, you NEVER cease to amaze me. :rotfl:

As opposed to walking on her hands? Like because of Kabbalah?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

hahaha, i recall those skeletor days. Why was she suddenly so thin? When she promoted TPOG it was like watching Marc Anthony with breasts.

creation comes when you learn to say no(To cheek implants)

VH1FashionAwards_%2816%29.jpg

Here ^ she has a light skin complexion and very dark features/hair. Her eyes even look darker than they naturally are. Most likely due to the make up she is wearing and the hair colour she is sporting. The picture is also of an awkward pose and taken with very bad lighting. All of these things are the factors that age her. I have to say, I think that she looks totally gorgeous here, but the look wouldn't have been appropriate for the ROL video. People have to remember that her look (which can contribute greatly to her overall appearance) is totally tied in with her work. I mean, just check out the picture below. It wasn't long before the above picture, the main difference being that she has sunkissed skin, brighter hair and more muted make up. She's also wearing clothes that make her apppear younger. She DEFINITELY didn't have plastic surgery before or after this. No facelifts and no Restylane. Some days I look like I need a facelift and the next day I'm like 'oh my dog, I look ten years younger (than my real age...19)'.

rayoflight_gal_1998_430.jpg

PEOPLE HAVE BAD DAYS! SOMETIMES PEOPLE LOOK SHIT JUST BECAUSE! GAAAAAHD.

Keep supporting Pud Whacker in his dillusions. Yeah, only overweight hairy fucks think Madonna has fucked her face up. They are THE ONLY ONES.

This non-hairy semi-overweight fuck thinks Madonna looks like a bag of shit. Anyone who thinks she's gorgeous now is a fucking idiot, and is not a real fan, no matter if you started in 82 or 98.

Oh I just thought what he said was funny there.

I'm a little on the fence here, first of all the cheeks are OLD news. I agree that the first picture I saw was shocking how bloated her face was, but I also liked the pictures The King Of Beautiful Madonna Pictures agclef posted.

The problem is she has no downtime, if she had let them settle for a while nobody would have noticed probably. What IS a mystery is why she has to keep jacking them up. :confused: I thought chic implants/fillers were for restoring facial volume that gets lost due to ageing. A lot of people think they don't give a youthful appearance at all, the problem is Madonna added them to counteract gauntness.

I can't think of any way to phrase this that won't make Unnatural and Hurt420 go into Madonna police meltdown

BLAH BLAH BLAH you were the one that insisted on replying to me when no one was talking to you, I'll address you when I want to know how much Burlesque made the past hour. :thumbsup:

you know what I don't understand, I mean she worked with so many fantastic people, Keith, Jean-Paul, Jean Baptiste etcetc, didn't they tell her that her face was special and not to MESS with it, I don't understand, sometimes I wonder what Herb would say if he could see her now

you know what I don't understand, I mean she worked with so many fantastic people, Keith, Jean-Paul, Jean Baptiste etcetc, didn't they tell her that her face was special and not to MESS with it, I don't understand, sometimes I wonder what Herb would say if he could see her now

That's probably why she's so obsessed with trying to keep it looking good. Unfort. she's surrounded by YES men.

BLAH BLAH BLAH you were the one that insisted on replying to me when no one was talking to you, I'll address you when I want to know how much Burlesque made the past hour. :thumbsup:

How ironic from the person that was checking his local record stores to see if they are stocking Mimis latest album.

:rotfl:

That's probably why she's so obsessed with trying to keep it looking good. Unfort. she's surrounded by YES men.

How do YOU know? Personally I think Madonna is strong minded and has a will of her own. Us fire signs tend to be like that.

The pics from the past when Madonna's face looked sunken in is because she needed to gain a few pounds. Angelina Jolie is one of the most beautiful women on earth in my opinion, but when she goes through spurts where she is extra stick thin she can look like gaunt veiny mess ten years older than she really is. Madonna needed a cheeseburger. :drool: Not fillers.