Songs U Wish Madonna Recorded!

Guest Hot Revolver

THESE BOOTS WERE MADE FOR WALKING....( not that mess of a song JESSICA SIMPSON didttho...)

(but more like the Nancy SInartra version but with an altervative vibe...i imagined it soudning like the music in FEEL GOOD TIME by PINK.)

^ Gemini, did you know she actually had intended to record that song at one point? She was going to do it for the EROTICA album, which could have been really interesting.

But before she recorded it, a country singer released his own cover. (Was it Billy Ray Cyrus? I don't even remember...) Anyway, that led Madonna to cover a different classic song instead... And that's how "Fever" came to be on the EROTICA album.

(If you already knew this, I apologize... Maybe somebody else didn't know it, though!)

^ Gemini, did you know she actually had intended to record that song at one point? She was going to do it for the EROTICA album, which could have been really interesting.

But before she recorded it, a country singer released his own cover. (Was it Billy Ray Cyrus? I don't even remember...) Anyway, that led Madonna to cover a different classic song instead... And that's how "Fever" came to be on the EROTICA album.

(If you already knew this, I apologize... Maybe somebody else didn't know it, though!)

ya..thanks...i did know that....but id heard that she never recorded it bcuz NANCNY SINATRA didnt like her and wouldnt

release the rights.americanlife.gif

and this one came out a year before Erotica. I think it would've been a great Madonna track too.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Guest hot revolver

booooooo bloed_2.gif

Youve been giving a hard time lately jumping down my throat for no reason at all sumtimes :(

Just cuz u dont like the song doesnt mean for u to boo

They wrote it with the intention of giving it to her but were afraid she'd turn it down. So they kept it.

Heart is IMMENSE (naturally, it's PSB). I would have loved for PSB to have written with M in their heyday, Depeche Mode too. I do love that Neil Tennant interviewed M before either of them were particularly famous (well, in M's case at least, Neil was still a Smash Hits journalist at that point).

Guest SuperBriGuy

ya..thanks...i did know that....but id heard that she never recorded it bcuz NANCNY SINATRA didnt like her and wouldnt

release the rights.americanlife.gif

I love that song, but Nancy Sinatra didn't have the attitude in real life to match that song. It would've been much better suited for Madonna anyways.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Drowned Bedtime

I would have loved for her and MJ to have gone through with the In The Closet collab. Presuming that her bits would have been very similar to Erotica, it would have been awesome. :(