2 Divas 1 Dress: Who Wore it Better?

FreeMySoul

It's a lot easier to like a woman who overcame drugs, and seems to be on the comeback trail than a man eating divorcee. Just sayin'. They both looked great, but Madonna doesn't win these kinds of things.

Yeah, I just read that.

Wow. What a coincidence the two would wear the same dress on the same exact night and two different functions in two different countries.

Would you rather they wore to the same event? :queenbitch:

Guest Johnkm
Maybe they should fuck.

Madonna needs to focus on getting rid of those bingo wings she has developed again :thumbsdown:

Would you rather they wore to the same event? :queenbitch:

I'm not sure how that relates to what I was saying, but ummm... my point is that what's the chance two huge selling Divas from the 80's wore the exact same dress on the same night, but at two different events. It's just an odd coincidence that this happened on the same night.

I'm not sure how that relates to what I was saying, but ummm... my point is that what's the chance two huge selling Divas from the 80's wore the exact same dress on the same night, but at two different events. It's just an odd coincidence that this happened on the same night.

I was only goofing.

But ummm... :manson:

Ok, voted. Geez, I can't believe Whitney is winning by 95%?

I can, those are not "fans." They are rating who looked better in the outfit. In those pics Whitney looks more slender, feminine and her boobs look perkier. I'm not saying Whitney has a better body, but in those pics Whitney definitely looks better.

Guest nothingfails0603

I voted M but it makes sense if Whitney sweeps this because she's on the verge of making the comeback of the decade, people have truly missed Whitney and have been pulling for her.

I Hate TMZ..They always humiliate Madge.

I do agree there, because it does look like they picked a picture that made M look bad. Its the angle more than anything. But in the pics Madonna looks like she has a thick neck next to Whitney. Whitney also looks like she's much more slender and with perkier boobs. Madonna is a tiny little thing, so its probably the angle that makes Madonna look bad. Whitney also looks like she has silky skin and a youthful glow... how old is she?

0715madonnahoustonrex52.jpg

I can, those are not "fans." They are rating who looked better in the outfit. In those pics Whitney looks more slender, feminine and her boobs look perkier. I'm not saying Whitney has a better body, but in those pics Whitney definitely looks better.

I voted Whitney. She looked better even though I feel both looked great. This isn't a contest of which entertainer I like better. It's just about a silly dress.

because they hate Madonna.

Outside of gay forums people seem to love Madonna. People seem to appreciate her more now that's she older. In gay forums people either love her or hate her, but outside that environment people tend to either like or love Madonna.

Outside of gay forums people seem to love Madonna. People seem to appreciate her more now that's she older.

Really? I see no evidence of that on TMZ, Perez, D-listed, or any other popular blogs.

Really? I see no evidence of that on TMZ, Perez, D-listed, or any other popular blogs.

Those are the sites gay guys flock to. They are full of drama queen types that say negative things about pretty much everyone. They are there to bitch about things, rarely to praise.

Those are the sites gay guys flock to. They are full of drama queen types that say negative things about pretty much everyone. They are there to bitch about things, rarely to praise.

Whatever you want to label them, they are the most popular blogs on the net, and the people who post on them hate Madonna with an almost fanatical passion.

What are the celebrity blogs that the "straight guys" flock too? :lmao:

Guest Qbanito21

well they really could have put a better picture of M.

it looks like they put the worst picture of Mo up against Whit's best pic.

Whatever you want to label them, they are the most popular blogs on the net, and the people who post on them hate Madonna with an almost fanatical passion.

You notice the comments about Madonna the most because you're a big fan, but you probably don't notice that pretty much everyone is bashed on there because you're not a big fan of the other artists or maybe you only read the comments about the Madonna articles? People that post comments on those types of sites almost always do it to bitch and to be nasty to the artist. Everyone is trashed on those sites.

What are the celebrity blogs that the "straight guys" flock too?

Most straight guys wouldn't care who wore the dress better. Its mostly gay fans and girls that care about that type of stuff.