Madge for X Factor

TOUR2008

It's "diarrhea" you dumbshit!!

At least, if your going to insult someone who has intelligence enough to write and comprehend more than a phrase or sentence, learned to spell correctly!! :electropop:

:lmao:

Do I even need to go there?

Ever heard of proper English?

Guest FuckBuddy

well done, suedehead. the word derives from the greek term diarrhoia, which means the o is absolutely essential.

:lmao: I know. It's funny when people say "IF SHE DOES X FACTAH, SHE'S SELLING OUT-UH!" :lmao: shut up bitches, she's sold out 50 times over the years, get with it.

I hate the show personally, but it'd be GREAT promo for the album and a nice appearance for her fans.

I know right.

I'd love for her to perform "Revolvah" on X-Factor with Lil Wayne just to piss off some of the loons here even more :lmao:

My love's a REVOLVAH

My sex is a KILLAH

Guest Neil Sean

I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that not only will Madonna perform on X Factor to promote her new GH album, she'll also appear on Loose Women! My spies tell me that Madonna loves the show and has it Sky plussed for her when she's out of the country.

In other news, it seems that Madonna's daughter from a previous relationship, Lourdes Leona sees divaship as her birthright. I asked her recently if she wanted to be famous, just like Mum to which she replied, "Sure I do, I can't WAIT for a'holes like you to write SHIT about me." :shock: I forgive you Loli - I know you were just being IRONIC. :wink:

UNTIL NEXT TIME :smile:

:lmao:

I love how some loons are precious about what's beneath her and what's not.

I thought we all knew that absolutely nothing is beneath Madonna. In fact, that's part of why we love her. :rotfl:

EVERYTHING'S beneath her. That's part of why I love her.

I don't have a problem with this...

it's good promo

for people calling her a sell-out.. I guess they still live in the illusion that we live in the 80's/90's when sales were all good and promo wasn't needed like it is today..

none is saying she should go all crazy and whore herself out.. but also Madonna needs to do some promo these days and this is not the worst kind of...

Anyways she did the French Star Academy so...

But when Mariah and Britney does it it's cool and good promo?

please...

Mariah and Britney can do as they please for all I care. They are not Icons. 10-15 years ago she'd guffaw at the thought of performing on such a show and meeting such a "thing."

Mariah and Britney can do as they please for all I care. They are not Icons. 10-15 years ago she'd guffaw at the thought of performing on such a show and meeting such a "thing."

Madonna's an icon yes

but what's the point of releasing anything and not doing any promo??

times changed...

singing on a show like x-factor... even if it's stupid.. is good promo nowadays...

about the Perez thing though I agree... that she should have never done!

Madonna's an icon yes

but what's the point of releasing anything and not doing any promo??

times changed...

singing on a show like x-factor... even if it's stupid.. is good promo nowadays...

about the Perez thing though I agree... that she should have never done!

I'm all for promo but like you said, it's the sign of times. Which is tragic to say the least.

I'm all for promo but like you said, it's the sign of times. Which is tragic to say the least.

true...

but we live in tragic times

MTV plays reality shows and people DO watch these idol shows.. more than people watch shows that Madonna used as promo in the past... so that's just how it is nowadays...

So what's the point of this conversation then?

How low caliber shows like xfactor and idol are used as promo vehicles. When MTV is DOA.

Madonna, Robbie 'agree to X Factor deals'

Thursday, August 13 2009, 10:02 BST

By Daniel Kilkelly, Entertainment Reporter

Rex Features

Simon Cowell has finalised plans for Madonna and Robbie Williams to appear on The X Factor this year, a report claims.

The music mogul was first said to be wooing the stars last month in an attempt to top the 2008 final, which saw Beyoncé performing with show winner Alexandra Burke.

According to The Sun, the programme's choreographer Brian Friedman has now "blabbed" to friends that Cowell has finally convinced the pair to take part.

A source explained: "Brian is really excited about this year's show because there are some great artists involved.

"He is proud to be part of it and admires Simon's ability to attract A-listers."

It is believed that Madonna and Williams will offer masterclasses to the contestants once the live shows start. Whitney Houston, Rihanna and Shakira have also been tipped to appear.

The X Factor returns to ITV1 on August 22.