where the hell has madonna been?

Guest Pud Whacker

Wherever she's at and whatever she's doing, I hope she's enjoying her self. While it's awesome to have pics of her pop up almost on a daily or weekly basis, I am able to give her... her space and privacy without demanding to know where she is.

Wherever she's at and whatever she's doing, I hope she's enjoying her self. While it's awesome to have pics of her pop up almost on a daily or weekly basis, I am able to give her... her space and privacy without demanding to know where she is.

Wow that's very generous of u.. :fag:

It all depends on the stautus of the cheeks..last Sticky&Sweet do was part of the new face..

She wore her hair as draperies for her cheeks..I thought u dumb fags knew that :lmao:

Guest ursaminorjim
She looked her absolute worst in 1993 with short hair, she should never go that short ever.

gs_party2.jpg

Wow. I think she looks pretty great there.

I just think that her hair post-menopause has lost a lot of its luster.

she doesnt have that face anymore! we have no idea actually how she would look with that hair again.

somebody could make a photoshop work with recent pics an put that hair on her, i wanna see how it looks. tks

She looked her absolute worst in 1993 with short hair, she should never go that short ever.

gs_party2.jpg

Madonna looked hot in TGS, I loved that hair even though it looked better black and short like in I'll Remember and Rain that looked really fucking hot.

She needs to go dark again. I know how many of you will say that she'll look older, but I like her as a brunette every now and then. Plus it would be the first time she'd be dark on tour.

Truth

Though in practice it might be less flattering when she's all sweaty onstage

She would never go on tour as a brunette. She can only switch on the 'dark' persona of the brunette for a couple of months max; and touring will not work at all because she'll need to be 'blonde' to survive it.

Trust.

Honestly some of you fags are funny sometimes, it's like you became fans after "Music" and your first Madonna album was American Life or something. :queenbitch: