OAKLAND - November 1 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Bitch

Request song was Like a Whore.

she made a comment about same sex marriage

she said she is a democrat voting for obama

she said to go out and vote

some people in the audience requested songs she did not want to do

some girl requested Justify My Love and she said she couldnt do it cuz she doesnt sing it, she speaks it. lol so some dumbass request LAV

i guess not many people went to the show in oakland last night that are on the board hehe

my freind ruben went and loved it!

Guest Pud Whacker

was there, front row center, catwalk!!!! straight middle in front of her X> got mic for GIVE IT 2 ME!!!!!!!!!!!! find video peeps!!!! during you must love me, she says, 'you must love'...pause. and i was beating my chest like tarzan saying ME ME ME!!! AND she said you? and i said ME ME ME!!! then she asked audience...and thyeyre screaming YOU!!!! TO HER and she nodded like , yes me, madonna and then i was screaming YES YOU!!!!! omg it was so fun. no voice today, sopped rain shyt, greatest show EVER. it was like she was singing miles away directly to me. my friend that i brought tripped and said, "she sang that entire song to you!!!!" i was blowing her kisses and shyt!!!! i was right in her eye spot, whatever you call that. heather was next to me. it was fantastique!!! seriously - it gets better and better!!!!

OMG, I LOVE MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! SHES EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! OH, and her people gave heather and me water. I HAVE WATER ROM THE BLESSED HOLY MOTHER MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS DRENCHED. from sweat. i think madonna thought iw as going to dehydrate!!!! I LOOKED LIKE A WET T SHIRT CONTEST!!!!! I was in a white t...omg, pepperoni nips and all shining through!!!!

listen to me - I LOVE MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much bloody eyecontact!!! its was a two hour love affair between devotee and goddess!!!! brilliant.

NOBODY EVER SAY AN ILL WORD ABOUT HER!!!! shes a goddess and anyone who cant take it is TOTALLY JADED AND SPIRITUALLY BANKRUPT - sorry about your SITUATIONS.

later. xo

was there, front row center, catwalk!!!! straight middle in front of her X> got mic for GIVE IT 2 ME!!!!!!!!!!!! find video peeps!!!! during you must love me, she says, 'you must love'...pause. and i was beating my chest like tarzan saying ME ME ME!!! AND she said you? and i said ME ME ME!!! then she asked audience...and thyeyre screaming YOU!!!! TO HER and she nodded like , yes me, madonna and then i was screaming YES YOU!!!!! omg it was so fun. no voice today, sopped rain shyt, greatest show EVER. it was like she was singing miles away directly to me. my friend that i brought tripped and said, "she sang that entire song to you!!!!" i was blowing her kisses and shyt!!!! i was right in her eye spot, whatever you call that. heather was next to me. it was fantastique!!! seriously - it gets better and better!!!!

OMG, I LOVE MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! SHES EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! OH, and her people gave heather and me water. I HAVE WATER ROM THE BLESSED HOLY MOTHER MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS DRENCHED. from sweat. i think madonna thought iw as going to dehydrate!!!! I LOOKED LIKE A WET T SHIRT CONTEST!!!!! I was in a white t...omg, pepperoni nips and all shining through!!!!

listen to me - I LOVE MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much bloody eyecontact!!! its was a two hour love affair between devotee and goddess!!!! brilliant.

NOBODY EVER SAY AN ILL WORD ABOUT HER!!!! shes a goddess and anyone who cant take it is TOTALLY JADED AND SPIRITUALLY BANKRUPT - sorry about your SITUATIONS.

later. xo

I'm Jeleous... :nocomment:

Great!!!!

Videos? Pics??

later. xo

Wow! :wow: OMG! :dramatic::shock: you lucky FUCKER! you got so much attention from THE GODDESS! you can die happy now!

Guest Pud Whacker
I've heard that when somebody requested Justify My Love Madonna said "That song is just talking and fucking!" :lmao:

its true, she said that - it was fantastic!!!! she was really funny!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker
pud, what other songs did they request and she refused to sing those songs?

isaac, i couldnt hear what they were saying, but she asked a dude on her left - my right - and he asked for two and she was like, no way - we want an american song or something like that. then she moved to her left and some girl asked for justify, she said what she did and then she went along with virgin!!!! it was so great. i always take the time to turn around and look at the audience and everyperson was clapping from top to bottom!!!!

Guest Not4Pussies
isaac, i couldnt hear what they were saying, but she asked a dude on her left - my right - and he asked for two and she was like, no way - we want an american song or something like that. then she moved to her left and some girl asked for justify, she said what she did and then she went along with virgin!!!! it was so great. i always take the time to turn around and look at the audience and everyperson was clapping from top to bottom!!!!

awesome!!

Guest Pud Whacker
sounded like so much fun, pud!

it was. i still cant believe it, it was like total and complete eye contact. i mean miles away was just incredible. oh yeah, the dude that sings doli doli, i was all over him and shyt. clapping and he was digging it and madonna saw me giving me all that attention to him and she mouth'ed, right on and winked at me!!! it was really just so special on all levels. i can go on and on and on!!! but i wont bore you with little special moments for me.

i mean seriously, the best most beautiful thing is she had people bring heather and i water she knew we were working our asses off and out this techie came with water for us. that was like the sweetest most caring thing ever. :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
Wow Pud, I'm so happy for you!!!! :wow:

thnsk FMS and missus and e-steve!!! i cant wait to see vidoe of me singning give it 2 me!!!! OMG, it was so surreal. i was staring in her eyes and she had HER MIC to my mouth and i cant remember but i think i got in like three - give it 2 me!! YEAH,noones goona stop me NOW!!! GIVE IT 2 ME!!! YEAH!!! LIKE it felt forever. but we never stopped eye contact. it was fucking out of this world!!!! :dramatic::thumbsup: she was shakign her head like YEAH!!! and winking and smiling - OMG - IM STILL DYING!!! MADONNA - QUEEN OF LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker
How does she look up close?

must've been magical just looking into her eyes

u have been blessed by our queen

:bow:

SHES ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!!! flawless. those eyes are alien likfe - so big and powerful. her tight little body is awesome, shes so agile, like a 16 year old. shes just amazing. her skin is translucent, she must get the best facials. shes just awesome from head to toe - A REAL STAR - the ONLY STAR!!!! her energy is off the hook. shes amazing, i love her more today than yesterday, and you know how much i love and admire this woman!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guest thehiltonsuite
Request song was Like a Whore.

she made a comment about same sex marriage

she said she is a democrat voting for obama

she said to go out and vote

some people in the audience requested songs she did not want to do

some girl requested Justify My Love and she said she couldnt do it cuz she doesnt sing it, she speaks it. lol so some dumbass request LAV

Like A Virgin is one of the best pop songs in history.