PARIS - September 20/21 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Camacho

Olivier: "Just came back from Stade de France.

It was AMAZING !!! Much much better than Nice !!

Show was flawless and so was she.

She was in top shape, great voice and energy and in an excellent mood. A lot of smiles.

She spoke a lot in French and English : 'I feel so much love that I want to give back to you'.

The crowd was great, especially the golden circle.

Even HU sounded much better than I remembered

It was a sold out show.

What a night !! She must be very happy and proud right now.

She loooooooooooooves France !!! yeah !

Can't wait for tomorrow, her second Paris date and last French date.

Peace."

Guest Pud Whacker
Olivier: "Just came back from Stade de France.

It was AMAZING !!! Much much better than Nice !!

Show was flawless and so was she.

She was in top shape, great voice and energy and in an excellent mood. A lot of smiles.

She spoke a lot in French and English : 'I feel so much love that I want to give back to you'.

The crowd was great, especially the golden circle.

Even HU sounded much better than I remembered

It was a sold out show.

What a night !! She must be very happy and proud right now.

She loooooooooooooves France !!! yeah !

Can't wait for tomorrow, her second Paris date and last French date.

Peace."

:thumbsup:

posted on M Tribe

Fimi

Just came back! Had great places in gold circle, but all was again badly arranged! people who waited for days (for real: don't these people have a life (sorry)!) were passed by people who came in just an hour for the doors opened (me...). No guiding fences, nothing, just one big mess. Hit ticket holders were let in earlier but lost there expensive places to guys and girls more aggressive and keen (not me...).

Sound was awful, but she sang better then amsterdam. Why do they put in so much bass? It ruins the concert I think.

And Gold circle was indeed half the standing grounds!

patrickchristo

disappointing show.....first time i had seen it .felt like budget was cut and crowds increased to meet some gross targets....little we had not seen before, she is way better than this...

RASTAR

brilliant show! it was everything i expected, and finished too fast...however for the first time in france, the crowd sucked! and i mean, lifeless...i think madonna fans are ageing...they dont move anymore....and i think at one point she yelled out paris is da shit, and they the crowd went into confusion mode...they thought she was dissing paris...intead of repeating it....quite funny..but again, superb show!! the sons were flawless, one thing though i dont know if it is because light travels fster than sound, but was there a delay on the screens to the sound???

What did she do in the request bit

According to MTribe, it was "Express Yourself" again.

Also, there are quite afew negative/mixed reports about this show over there. Again, bad sound quality and over-priced seats at the very back of the stadium.

I honestly hope this show is better in an arena. :confused:

I noticed that the places where it has more negative comments are those who usually do Madonna concerts in arenas.

People in London, Paris are accustomed to see the show differently than in stadium, which for many ends up being a disappointment.

Sad, because in places where it never has been, or will not long ago, the receipt of comments has been much more enthusiastic

Anyone stupid enough to expect an arena experience after purchasing side-view or back-of-the-stadium tickets is just bitching at their own bad decision.

True, but faced with the decision of not seeing it at all or seeing it from afar what would you do? I really think Madonna should put her shows where they belong, ie in arenas. Leave the stadiums to the Rolling Stones.

Guest mariusfrona

Stadium venues just show her huge popularity, so they r necessay. G Michael's 25 LIve was about the same, ppl were very far off the stage, G Michael looked like a dot from there, but they enjoyed the music and being part of something special. Even if u don't see her, fans r going to her huge concerts to SUPPORT her, mainly, or that should they have on their minds

Guest northernlad

There were a lot of people from here going, I hope we get some nice write-ups.

Even if u don't see her, fans r going to her huge concerts to SUPPORT her, mainly, or that should they have on their minds

Yes, the world's third richest female entertainer is in dire need of our support. Are you on the staff? :lol:

People see her to have FUN, that's it.

Guest boytoyville
Anyone stupid enough to expect an arena experience after purchasing side-view or back-of-the-stadium tickets is just bitching at their own bad decision.

Agreed

Guest boytoyville
geez... that clip of EY seems very odd. the crowd, although packed, seemed to lack energy.

I didn't get that at all, they were all clapping along & wouldn't stop lol.

The people on the sides of the stadion where dead for the whole show. Not ONE song got them out of their seats. Thank god I had golden circle tickets. Had a great view and more than enough room to dance. Loved: Into The Groove, Devil (piano part), Like A Prayer and Give It 2 Me. Hated: Human Nature, Heartbeat, She's Not Me. Hung Up had me with my fingers in my ears half of the song (awful!). Very "meh" tour. M can do sooo much better! Kick that Jamie King out and get some inspiration.

September 21 Paris show

"Started much earlier than yesterday. Same 'I'm so not sorry'

in Human Nature. Up to DAD now. She's all smiles".

"Into the Groove is pink outfit. Crowd are mega loud tonight".

"Vocal on Borderline is awful, she could not manage the end of the song".

"At the start of She's Not Me she said "This ones for the ladies, this is a love song, no no its a hate song"".

"At the end of She's Not Me " I know I can do it better - bitch, whore, slut, cunt" then major snoging (kissing) of the Express Yourself model!!! Oh my!!!"

:shock::lmao::lmao:

I couldnt get good seats, so i didnt go....i was of course gutted to miss the tour, but i wasnt gonna pay money to see ntohing, so im fine with it

People should know what to expect really