ROME - 06 Sept - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

cosmic_system

Guest Topaz Scorpio

I wouldn't expect much, if anything, from "Hard Candy" to show up on the next tour. I mean COADF is a big fan favorite and yet she only included "Hung Up" on this tour, and songs like "Nobody Knows Me" and "Future Lovers" were faves on the past few tours and yet haven't shown up again.

The "Hard Candy" project has generally been a failure beyond the success of "4 Minutes". Once the tour is done I think she'll just move on and leave this era behind, much like she did with the "American Life" period.

Guest Danny86
I wouldn't expect much, if anything, from "Hard Candy" to show up on the next tour. I mean COADF is a big fan favorite and yet she only included "Hung Up" on this tour, and songs like "Nobody Knows Me" and "Future Lovers" were faves on the past few tours and yet haven't shown up again.

The "Hard Candy" project has generally been a failure beyond the success of "4 Minutes". Once the tour is done I think she'll just move on and leave this era behind, much like she did with the "American Life" period.

:manson: Madonna always leaves every era behind. Just because she sings "La Isla Bonita", "Ray Of Light" & "Music" on every tour, it doesn't mean she embraces those "eras" anymore. The RIT only had 1 song from ROL & 2 from Music, that's why it's not surprising that she does only 1 song from COADF this time around. The next tour will probably have 1 song from HC, that has nothing to do with it's supposed failure. Like A Prayer is barely represented on her tours, yet it was not a "flop" era. She usually aims to include at least 1 song from each album anyway.

M: "I dedicate this song to the pope, he loves me because I am a child of god. Cue first verse of Like A Virgin. You people know how to have a good time."

:lmao::lmao: best dedication ever!

haha love it!

she's finally getting comfortable, loosening up and enjoying the crowds

Guest Little Red
"Entire crowd chanted evita evita evita before you must love me!

oh that should become a staple! sounds like an incredible moment. can't wait for footage of this.

Guest boytoyville

This show sounds amazing! You know it's as packed as it can get in their tonight because this show was been technically sold out for months! Damn, I wish I was there!

Guest boytoyville
Actually 2.000 tickets went on sale yesterday again.

Right, but it's been labeled a box office sellout by live nation for months, that wa smy point. They are two different things.

Right, but it's been labeled a box office sellout by live nation for months, that wa smy point. They are two different things.

Yeah, but it wasn't sold out.Also, lots of tickets were for a radio stadio that has a contest going on for months.