The Canadian Shows

Guest boytoyville

Incidentally, can anyone help me decode this information.

My pair of tickets are in Section 12L4, Row AA. Can anyone who has ever been to BC Place tell me where these seats are located?

23419s.gif

Guest WordsTheyAlwaysAttack

I couldn't get any tickets! I know several people who are looking for people to go with so I might join one of them

Guest WordsTheyAlwaysAttack

I felt so upset when I tried to buy $165 tickets and they said they weren't available! I almost believe that they purposely want to sell the expensive ones instead, and I feel like she and her camp are so greedy for that!!!! I still want to see her, but honestly!!!

Guest boytoyville
I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF. I WAITED PATIENTLY AND ORDERED TICKETS AS SOON AS THEY WERE AVAILABLE. DURING MY FIRST TRY, I MANAGED TO SCORE A PAIR OF TICKETS IN SECTION A1. WHEN I CLICKED THE BUTTON TO SUBMIT MY ORDER, FOR SOME FUCKING REASON IT DIDN'T PROCESS. I TRIED A SECOND TIME AND NOW I'M STUCK AT ROW 104 IN THE UPPER LEVELS. TICKETS SOLD OUT IN 15 MINUTES.

:megamanson: :megamanson: :megamanson: :megamanson:

I am so sorry Dindi! That really really sucks! I had a feeling the Canadian dates where probably going to be the hardest to get out of all countries for this tour! The album & single have just been doing so well there.

I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF. I WAITED PATIENTLY AND ORDERED TICKETS AS SOON AS THEY WERE AVAILABLE. DURING MY FIRST TRY, I MANAGED TO SCORE A PAIR OF TICKETS IN SECTION A1. WHEN I CLICKED THE BUTTON TO SUBMIT MY ORDER, FOR SOME FUCKING REASON IT DIDN'T PROCESS. I TRIED A SECOND TIME AND NOW I'M STUCK AT ROW 104 IN THE UPPER LEVELS. TICKETS SOLD OUT IN 15 MINUTES.

:megamanson: :megamanson: :megamanson: :megamanson:

THAT REALLY SUCKS GUY.....IM SORRY TO HEAR THAT.

AT LEAST U GOT TKTS THO. SO MANY COULDNT GET ANY AT ALL.

No worries. I managed to sell my original tickets and have now ordered a pair of floor seats. :) Incidentally, you can't even get single tickets for Vancouver at tickemaster anymore. It's Madonna mania today.

Guest boytoyville

^ The only Canadian date you can get a single ticket for is the second Toronto date! THAT IS IT! MADONNA MANIA IS RIGHT!

ALL (OR AT LEAST 80%) OF 100 LEVEL TICKETS TO MADONNA CONCERTS ARE ALWAYS IN THE TOP $350 PRICE RANGE.

I prefer these seats to the floor (they are better) and they have been the top ticket prices, same as floorseats, for the last 3 tours.

The only thing the deal with StubHub did was to elevate it's name brand. It worked. That company would never be talked about or considered as a place to look for tickets until that partnership...and now it is (see above).

That is ALL they got from the partnership...their name printed as a legitimate place to get Madonna tickets.

I felt so upset when I tried to buy $165 tickets and they said they weren't available! I almost believe that they purposely want to sell the expensive ones instead, and I feel like she and her camp are so greedy for that!!!! I still want to see her, but honestly!!!

ME TOO! THE 165.00 ARE MAKE BELIEVE SEATS. DID ANYONE FIND THEM?> THEY MOST

LIKELY HAD ONLY 10 AT THAT PRICE AND THE REST INFLATED. GREEDY GRANNY.

GREEDY GRANNY.GREEDY GRANNY.GREEDY GRANNY.GREEDY GRANNY.GREEDY GRANNY.

:americanlife::americanlife::americanlife::americanlife::americanlife::americanlife::americanlife::americanlife:

Madonna breaks her own record in Montreal

News is coming in that Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour date in Montreal on Wednesday 22 October sold out in 7 minutes this morning. Another show was added straight away for Thursday 23 October and both shows were considered 'sold out' in 27 minutes.

This beats the record of a 32 minutes sell out for Madonna's two Confessions Tour dates in Montreal back in 2006.

Source: Madonnalicious

what about Vancouver ?

Sold out in 15 minutes. I just checked now and there's no tickets left. However, keep checking ticketmaster because single tickets pop up every once in a while.

They should TOTALLY film a canadian show, the audiences ive seen for Madge and other events are always off the charts

Guest boytoyville

Nice to hear the great news of her breaking her own record! I am really glad shew is doing more Canadian dates thus far. REally they should even add more she does so amazing there. Props to the promotor though for taking her to 3 Canadian markets this time!

Guest harbors

I finally got a ticket from stubhub Floor C3 :dramatic:

Dindi, r u in vancouver? Calgary here. Would you like to meet b4 that? :angel: im asian.

*** ANYONE STILL WANTS 2 AWESOME TKTS FOR THE OCT19 SUNDAY SHOW?

I CANT GO NOW ( I REALLY WANTED TO ......)

THEY ARE ROW 10 SECTION 120 ...CLOSE TO AISLE NEAR SEC 119...REALLY AWESOME SEATS.

********************************************************************************

PLEASE CONTACE ME IF INTERESTED...THANK U.

STICKY AND SWEET :vanitybonet: :vanitybonet: :vanitybonet: :vanitybonet: :vanitybonet: :vanitybonet:

I finally got a ticket from stubhub Floor C3 :dramatic:

Dindi, r u in vancouver? Calgary here. Would you like to meet b4 that? :angel: im asian.

Yes, I'm in Vancouver. We could certainly meet before or after the show. However, I'm still waiting for the status of my order (I had bought floor seats from stubhub).

Word of warning to people who plan to use stubhub: Just because you've submitted an order does not mean you will get tickets. Apparently, you still have to wait for confirmation by the seller, which really really sucks. Essentially, a seller is free to post tickets which may or may not be availabe and which they may or may not choose to sell. In the meantime, I have wasted 48 hours waiting and taking a pass on other tickets. In spite of their guarantees, stubhub has absolutely no protection against this and doesn't even penalize the sellers. :manson:

Guest harbors

i hope you will get your ticket soon. I just got my confirmation today and was vey happy about that.

I will be going alone, and that sucks. lol.

Are you boy or girl? asian too? :)

Word of warning to people who plan to use stubhub: Just because you've submitted an order does not mean you will get tickets. Apparently, you still have to wait for confirmation by the seller, which really really sucks. Essentially, a seller is free to post tickets which may or may not be availabe and which they may or may not choose to sell. In the meantime, I have wasted 48 hours waiting and taking a pass on other tickets. In spite of their guarantees, stubhub has absolutely no protection against this and doesn't even penalize the sellers. :manson:

Are you sure? I sold extra tickets to the Confessions tour that I had last time on Stubhub, and they told me that there are penalties if I change my mind about selling my tickets (or if I lied about having them in the first place). I wouldn't worry too much - I think the process will go smoothly for you (or at least I hope so). I found it very convenient.

I spoke to their customer service agent and the woman (who was friendly and helpful) explained that a seller may choose not to confirm because they wish to up their price or they do not actually have tickets. When I asked them about the penalties, she said there isn't anything they can do to stop it. She said that I could cancel my order and tried to offer me more expensive replacement tickets. :confused: I declined the latter option and said I'll just wait a little longer for confirmation. I'm hoping it's just the long weekend that's causing the delay.

Guest boytoyville

^ Aww.....poor Dindi! Well if you can't get Vancover tickets maybe you could try to get a ticket or the Oakland Show in the US. It's in northern Cali so it wouldn't extremely far away from Canada. Hope you get it all figured out!

Guest harbors
I spoke to their customer service agent and the woman (who was friendly and helpful) explained that a seller may choose not to confirm because they wish to up their price or they do not actually have tickets. When I asked them about the penalties, she said there isn't anything they can do to stop it. She said that I could cancel my order and tried to offer me more expensive replacement tickets. :confused: I declined the latter option and said I'll just wait a little longer for confirmation. I'm hoping it's just the long weekend that's causing the delay.

sorry to hear that. There are still plenty of tickets available on stubhub and hope that u can get one or two.

There's another pair of tickets that I'm eyeing, but as long as I'm in limbo with these other tickets, I can't make another order. :grr:

Incidentally harbor, you can PM me once the date gets closer so we can organize something. We should get a list going of all those attending the Vancouver show.

And don't worry about being alone - you're amongst Madonna fans. :vanitybonet:

Thanks. After much harassment of Stubhub, I finally secured some tickets and they're being shipped already.

It wasn't the original seats (the seller never confirmed) but slightly more expensive replacement seats. After much bitching and drama :medusa: , Stubhub agreed to give me a coupon to compensate for the price difference and also paid for shipping. I'm now seated in section B2. It's farther from the stage, but closer to the center of the floor so it might give me a better view of the whole stage setup. My original tickets were in A7 which is at the far right edge of the floor .

Guest harbors
Thanks. After much harassment of Stubhub, I finally secured some tickets and they're being shipped already.

It wasn't the original seats (the seller never confirmed) but slightly more expensive replacement seats. After much bitching and drama :medusa: , Stubhub agreed to give me a coupon to compensate for the price difference and also paid for shipping. I'm now seated in section B2. It's farther from the stage, but closer to the center of the floor so it might give me a better view of the whole stage setup. My original tickets were in A7 which is at the far right edge of the floor .

:dramatic: . I'm so happy for you, dear. :dramatic:

:dramatic: . I'm so happy for you, dear. :dramatic:

Have you booked flights yet? How long will you be in town? Vancouver is usually pretty wet and misty in October. Thank God it's not an open-air stadium.