New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

Absolute BULLSHIT! It's not the sites that are at blame at all. They weren't the ones who innitially had the files. I know people at drownedmadonna personally and they are working like crazy to prevent leaks etc! So stop making false accusations!

All this demo talk started off with those 2 sites.

Madonnarama and drownedmadonna should have never reported about the tracks and titles in the first place, it created a demand since people suddenly realised demos were circulating. They are not the main culprits but they did their share.

Fansites have reported on tracks and demos and the process since the beginning of time. They can not be held accountable for other people's criminal and greedy behaviour! Merely reporting information on tracks is not illegal, selling and sharing copyrighted material is though!

Madonnarama and drownedmadonna should have never reported about the tracks and titles in the first place, it created a demand since people suddenly realised demos were circulating. They are not the main culprits but they did their share.

True

Thank you!

Okay I won't post anymore, I promise (¬‿¬).

Can I just say though that judging by the demos, Living For Love is a much better song to go with than UB.

Edited by Guest

Full album or just snippets? This is a disaster!!

Full demos. Apparently there were 40 demos circulating but the amount that have leaked is nowhere near 40.

Edited by Guest

the ones i stumbled upon is:

heartbreak city

addicted (the one that got away)

bitch i'm madonna

borrowed time

illuminati

joan of arc

living for love

rebel heart

wash all over me

make the devil pray