Example believes Madonna has a magic mic

Fuzzy Dream

53bb3e68f3cc0_wenn20421534.jpg

Out this week, Live Life Living was recorded with producer Stuart Price using the Material Girl’s old microphone.

And the star christened Elliot Gleave believes it possesses special hit-making powers.

Example, 32, told me: “I was recording on this microphone in LA and I was like: ‘This mic is f***ing amazing.’

“When you hear the opening track on the album my voice has a sound quality that I've never been able to capture before.

“Stuart said: ‘Oh this is the mic we did the whole of the Confessions On The Dance Floor album with.’

“I’ve used famous microphones before like Sinatra’s, but Madonna’s mic was special.

“There’s a certain mystique around it that you can’t explain, because that album reignited her career, I don’t think she’s had the same success since. It must be the magic mic!”

From Daily Star: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/playlist/387795/Example-reckons-Madonnas-microphone-behind-success-album

53bb3e68f3cc0_wenn20421534.jpg

Out this week, Live Life Living was recorded with producer Stuart Price using the Material Girl’s old microphone.

And the star christened Elliot Gleave believes it possesses special hit-making powers.

Example, 32, told me: “I was recording on this microphone in LA and I was like: ‘This mic is f***ing amazing.’

“When you hear the opening track on the album my voice has a sound quality that I've never been able to capture before.

“Stuart said: ‘Oh this is the mic we did the whole of the Confessions On The Dance Floor album with.’

“I’ve used famous microphones before like Sinatra’s, but Madonna’s mic was special.

“There’s a certain mystique around it that you can’t explain, because that album reignited her career, I don’t think she’s had the same success since. It must be the magic mic!”

From Daily Star: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/playlist/387795/Example-reckons-Madonnas-microphone-behind-success-album

giphy.gif

Guest bluejean

but why does Stuart still use a mic that is like 10 years old..wouldn't it be outdated by now?

So he can brag about working with Madonna

Eh. He sort of echoes the sentiments of the general public in regards to her last notable album. People of the forum here say heaps of shit worse than this. He just sounds like he's stoked to be using her mic.