New M album thread. not how ppl met their partners and how they've been bullied!

My guess is that the album is 85-90% done with the all the songs conceived, lyrics written and production done. Extra vocal takes, mixing and mastering are my guess of what's left.

I think the pics of M wit Natalia, Avicii etc...

Whatever they did for those day(s) got done. I don't think there's this long pondering...they go in with a complete idea tha was probably passed back and forth through e-mails or something which is why everything seems to be moving fast but it's been thought out.

Anyway, now comes the fun part...photoshoots, singles, videos, the buzz!!!! I'm so ready!

She's well known for her efficiency and organisation when it comes to studio time.

I can't wait for the album!!!! I'm so excited!!! She drives me crazy with all this ^^ and i damn love it :p

I believe the album is done. She must be in LA to do the final mixing & plan for the upcoming photo-shoots & videos.

Wow! Last time I was this excited about her album was Hung up & the beginning of CODF era!

What happened with Fred Ball? was it only a rumour? Did they already meet and Madonna is saving the pictures for the upcoming days? I really like what I've heard from him.

If she is choosing to go with a mythology theme, the best option would be the Norse one. As far as I know it is still untouched by female pop stars. This way she could avoid the inevitable comparisons, but I'm sure she is well aware that Greek mythology was overdone in the past couple of years, so I trust her on that one.

Edited by DanM

what is that?

it's terrible!

hahaha, it is a fan made after the Super Bowl.. :)

i would love a mythology theme, but DanM is one the right way.. Kylie was "Aphrodite"... now wannabe-Gaga has the greek mythology on her new video...

however...I wish in this era she'll have a theme.

What if she is the special iTunes release? It seems possible now

I would like it because new music comes very soon.

And I wouldn't like it, because she'll make the Beyonce! I love Beyonce, but its seems like a copy.

And i can't imagine, that M release an album with 12 videos :)

Edited by Mr.Candy

Omg can't wait!! she is coming! What if all coincides with the l'uomo vogue release and billboard music awards??

and also in August for the 30th anniversary of the MTV VMA's she must attend!!

For sure!

madonna will come in and show them how its done!

the mixing should take a few months now...summer single could very well be possible...release date anytime starting sept.!!! i hope!

madonna will come in and show them how its done!

the mixing should take a few months now...summer single could very well be possible...release date anytime starting sept.!!! i hope!

I've noticed that the mixing part of record making in general (so NOT only for M) takes quite a lot of time. Could someone briefly explain why that is? Thanks.

Mixing and mastering usually takes a month. So excited about this news!!!

Madonna just snatched me up by the hair and dragged me across the room like Kenya got GOT the other night :lol:

Stephen that just gave me everything I needed to get through this drab monday <3

CANT WAIT. :D

She's well known for her efficiency and organisation when it comes to studio time.

Yup, this is why the announcement of the album being (nearly) all done doesn't surprise me too much. One of my fav quotes from the LAV recording sessions when people were goofing off:

"Time is money and the money is mine. Let's get back to work" Diva!

I want a physical CD. So no iTunes exclusive please.

CeCe, you may be M's favorite here on MNation. After all you are a stand out.

When it comes down to it I think I'm a lot of people's favourite. They just don't like admitting it. :lol: