Campaign for Madonna to host SNL?

realityisalways

I stumbled upon this interesting bit about Madonna being progressive in an aids sketch in SNL in 1985, the journalist has a point and the most interesting part is that when you click on the video it says 'Campaign for Madonna to host SNL'. Can't believe she has only hosted once back in 1985.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/bent/madonna-snl-aids-20140222

There's two embeds, each not seeming to be working for all browsers.. So if it isn't working for you, click on the links at the bottom of it

Madonna could host again if she wanted to, but Madonna would rather do an occasional sketch instead.

She's Madonna, she always gets high ratings when she's on TV and she can book or do any TV show in the world that she wanted t.

Because SHE'S MADONNA.

I would love for her to host SNL. I think she is funny and great in skits. I wonder why she hasn't hosted more times? Did Lorne not ask her, or did she say no? I feel like we would have heard about it if she had declined.

Lorne has been getting her to host again for years

She was THIS CLOSE to signing on as a musical guest in 2000 and again in 2009, but backed out.

She backed out in 2009 because they SNL rehearses on Friday and because of the Kabbalah teachings, she can't work on Fridays, it's a "holy" day for the Kabbalah or something

This may sound crazy to you but I would love to see her as a judge on a music talent show, The X Factor UK wooooow that'd be perfect

New looks every week, funny things, hmmmmmm

She'd be great at a talent judge since she's so clever and funny, she wouldn't even need writers to feed her lines. It'd be awesome in another reality where she's not as famous, In this reality it would be such a Z list thing to do.